1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If only the DIS was more like this..

Khufu Aug 31, 2008

1. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

http://racediagnostics.com/cms/

Has a few more useful functions than the DIS. I know it doesnt work with the 8Ps yet, maybe they should design it being displayed through the RNS-E :)

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I want one like the Nissan Skylines... just because its done by the GT boys! ;)

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Now thats cool, technology is really taking hold at moment in many fields huh, which is cool for me as I like new tech

4. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

there was a company that did updates for the old 8L DIS, tried a search but cant find it. Cant remember what it offered but I'm sure one was oil temp.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

why does that ring a bell, urrmmmm

6. JamS3

JamS3 Active Member

One was boost pressure too.

7. Scorpius

Scorpius The S Factor

Very cool product! Unfortunately the company only plans to have a CAN version ready around mid-2009. So bit of a wait

8. andykn

andykn Member

9. maars

maars Full speed ahead

10. Macs

Macs Member

A friend of mine has the PLX (http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm200obd/) on his S3 and it works well. Among all the data it can display the only missing one is the boost.

I like the LCT because I prefer not to close one of the air vents, but I have come across some not really satisfied people when I browsed the internet searching for infos...

11. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Well-Known Member

That is quite smart! HPA offered this with my R32 turbo but it cost a bomb. This seems far more reasonable.
    I may need to check if it really does cover the 2009 S3 white DIS though, despite it saying NEW: added support for 2009 2.0 TFSI/TDI engines.

12. Con S3

Con S3 C7 Audi RS6 PE

Just out've interest mate, what was the horsepower and 0 - 60 times on your R32.

Sorry for a change in thread........

13. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Well-Known Member

It was about 5 seconds at a guess, the FT450 is quoted at 4.3 seconds. it was 3rd gear and up that ripped!

14. Scorpius

Scorpius The S Factor

Yeah the LCT sounded interesting but also heard a lot of bad experiences and reviews especially from GTI owners. Seems it didnt work properly for many functions and wasnt what it was all cracked up to be

15. maars

maars Full speed ahead

16. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

17. maars

maars Full speed ahead

Try 100 unhappy forum members, who took part in the beta testing, most of whom still have outstanding claims against the company, which apparently is some PO Box in Las Vegas. Charming!