I seem to offend people on here but ive only bought my S3 for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think we should go for 8 just to even it up!!

Yeah but no more one line bumps

However tangents such as mine are perfectly acceptable

Its absolutely roasting in my house

Oh and S3's are ****

Not really but i bet some folk were about to get all typous furious there

hahah nah my 1.6 does 150 in 3 seconds....remind you of any1? lol

haha what a day, sun was out and i blew a Ferrari F40 ... in my oil burner .. but it is chipped and the driver nodded as he sat at the traffic lights in the AA van .. sad very very sad ...

Ess_Three said:
I upset people.

You aint upset me..
Had a good read of this thread and found it quite funny. Why do people get soo uptight about a car. Am i missing something here???

curley said:
You aint upset me..
Had a good read of this thread and found it quite funny. Why do people get soo uptight about a car.

I wish I knew why people get so upset.
I'm pleased it's not everyone whos gone crying to mummy over a few words of criticism.

Am i missing something here???

Not that I can see... :icon_thumright:

I wish I knew why people get so upset.
because your ugly hahah

ok glen dont get angry am joking :laugh::redface::arco::jester::slap:

see alcohol is bad for you, because in the morning am going to get a horrible reply from mr ess three hahaha

I've been enjoying this thread so much I'd like to tickle the barses of Ess_Three, will_b and Funky_Junky by way of thanks.

Where do I sign up?

Definately not upset as I paid peanuts for my car in comparison to some muppets so I can live with the fact that it is very avaerage. Very entertaining thread though and ess is just the best, stick your cv in the post to autocar, your time is wasted on here...maybe.

nicklght said:
So was the bit of skirt you bought back as good as you thought she was last night? or was she a real stinker!

I've had a poke on it before, she's top end of average, nice bod, definitely better than a ****. :happy:

This thread has definitely lost its direction........

Anyone else getting PM's because of this thread... If you can't say it in public, why say it? :uhm:

Nothing too exciting, message was entitled 'oi':

trogen said:
haha thanks for pointing that out paul. I only removed the 911 bit because it didnt read right. I have driven them, my dad owns one lol, but your right its not better handling than an s3, hence me removing it...

Just curious, as you cuold see i had edited it to remove the mistake, why did you still bring it up?

make ur head a bit bigger or try to make someone else feel smaller?? :respekt:

Oh and before i get jumped on, i didn't say the S3 was better handling than the 911 :p

Tallpaul said:
Oh and before i get jumped on, i didn't say the S3 was better handling than the 911 :p

The thing is, to most people, a well sorted S3 IS better handling than many 911s.
That's my thoughts anyway....my S3 was much easier to get in and drive faster than ever before....whereas the 911 takes years to key into...

My S3 was easier to drive fast...but boring.
The 911 is harder and more exciting but not much faster point to point at sensible speeds - but it's more involving/intimidating.

Early 911s frighten me...they don't handle too well at all.

Who cares anyway? :lmfao:
Where were we?

....you put a bunch of guys together in a thread.......:gun2: :nunu:

btw...i like my S3!!!

my god i think its gonna make page 7, with the majority being pure rubbish, but highly hilarious. IMO. i like my s3 but id love a s2000, and i know it would out perform and out handle my s3. one day.

S3tony said:
my god i think its gonna make page 7, with the majority being pure rubbish, but highly hilarious. IMO. i like my s3 but id love a s2000, and i know it would out perform and out handle my s3. one day.

This is rubbish
rubbish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.