Hi - New Member

CMC81

Reaction score
Website
www.mefhvac.com
Hi all,

Just joined up from Dundee, looking foward to attedning some of the meets and shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyB-S3, Sandra and AU11 ALS
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where you located? What car do you have? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi cmc81, your r8 looks really nice, tastefully styled I think. I just joined the forum, I've had Audis for years but i found this place while researching the b8 and I love it!

Reactions: CMC81
How did you find them, I use Perth as they are R8 dealership.

Really good tbh...I dealt with Craig Cameron the sales manager when he worked for VW...he got me a replacement Golf 7 GTi when I rejected mine...Nice guy!
Pity I only kept it 4mths though. They are a bit slow on delivering the owners manuals as they didn't arrive with the car and just found out that the tyre compressor is missing from the boot!

Just dropped that in
Haha not at all, purely interested in feedback I had heard a lot of negatives about them. Saying that all the seven seat brat mobiles are turning out to be similar in the sense that they are useless with the two extra seats up.

Ah, honestly didn't realise the SQ5 had seven seats, thought you had to go to Q7 for that... I'd imagine that the Q5 space will be very limited with the second row up... I had a Touran and the boot space would take an umbrella buggy and not a lot else once the second row was up!!

Ah, honestly didn't realise the SQ5 had seven seats, thought you had to go to Q7 for that... I'd imagine that the Q5 space will be very limited with the second row up... I had a Touran and the boot space would take an umbrella buggy and not a lot else once the second row was up!!

We were originally trading in for the new model sport, but boot was non existent with the seven seats. Then we thought on Audi, but you are right there is no option for SQ5, Q7 is a car I've never liked.

I'm at a loss tbh

Very nice car!! Welcome to the forum. Where about in Dundee are you? ;)