1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all, I'm a vw owner making the switch...

Jonwill Oct 2, 2011

1. Jonwill

Jonwill New Member

Hi, I've got twins on the way so am having to get a larger motor. Will hopefully be able to keep the vw corrado storm though!

Am looking to buy a a4 avant 2.0t fsi s-line. Maybe quattro. Any thoughts? Anyone owners out there with any tips?

Will probably go for a 2007 or newer with 60,000 or less on the clock. Budget is about 12k

2. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

ooh Corrado Storm not many of them left , Hold on to it, it will only make money

Jonwill likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Welome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Any question you have, post in the A4 section. They will help you out.

4. Jonwill

Jonwill New Member

I am planning to keep it if I can... Money permitting! It's a fantastic drive and has been incredibly reliable the 5 years I've owned it. Amazing value for money.

5. pd130

pd130 Member

wow a corrado? pics needed:anbet:

6. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome and deffo keep the Storm! The A4 Avants a good choice and I would go quattro, I love mine.

7. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

My best mate from Uni has a dark blue Corrado Storm and he can't part with it either - he's had it for well over 10 years now.

keep it, and welcome!

8. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Nice to see your making the move over! Good move as well :wub: