Hi all from Southampton

Richy71

Reaction score
Hi guys

Recently got myself a 2013 v6 q5 sline daytona grey.

Really enjoying the move over to audi, infact its my first one :wink:.

Hopefully a few more members on here locally.

Rich

Hi Rich, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :)

Not the greatest pic but I'm sure I will have more later once it's been detailed ,calipers painted and new exhaust tips added :grin:

Rich

That's really nice Rich:)

Welcome rich

I like it

Did you ever think of buying the SQ5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sandra. I already get comments on it lol

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome rich

I like it

Did you ever think of buying the SQ5?

Unfortunately the sq5 was a little out of my price range. The 3.0v6 sline plus is pretty much the same apart from a few bits lol. A remap should see the same sought of power hopefully.

Rich

Hi Wil147

Not sure if you can see the quoted message not used a quote button like the one on here before lol

My reply to you was :

Unfortunately the sq5 was a little out of my price range. The 3.0v6 sline plus is pretty much the same apart from a few bits lol. A remap should see the same sought of power hopefully.

Rich

You will get used to this forum I only joined last week,
Yeah they are pricey, it's the only 1 I would want onto the Q range
I'm a ex tech for Audi, so anything I can help with give us a shout and there's a lot of other people on here that will be able to help out aswell

Reactions: Sandra
You will get used to this forum I only joined last week,
Yeah they are pricey, it's the only 1 I would want onto the Q range
I'm a ex tech for Audi, so anything I can help with give us a shout and there's a lot of other people on here that will be able to help out aswell

I know I would of loved to get the sq5 but needed a slightly larger car sooner as the baby was coming along lol. It still looks the part being grey with no chrome surrounds. In also having all the badges removed apart from the q5 and rings wich will be black. It will be one hell of a stealth machine lol. Will get pics up when it's been done.

Help is always a good thing too I really appreciate you offering. :friends: