Heres a Votex for you...

******* legend u man, niceone!!! gonna order the rear tonight. hope he will split

chris_20 said:
******* legend u man, niceone!!! gonna order the rear tonight. hope he will split

Shouldnt see why not if he can get the kits all the time, Give it a go, You never know or buy the whole kit and sell the front and sides. Might be harder to get rid but you'll defo get rid!!!

Sorry for putting a dampner on things but the kit is NOT GENUINE but copies, I know the lad and he's selling them by the dozen... go for the genuine article mate - not worth putting a copy on...

Thought id seen it before aswell, he changed the pic!
Would be nice to see the kits close up then.

Yeah he's changed pics and ebay address, the guys an old friend, not too sure on the quality of the kit but in my eyes a copy is a copy.

ive ordered the rear bumper- spoke to the fella he seems like a genuine kinda guy. he's sorting me out the rear for £99 that includes postage and packaging. Obviously it would be nice to get the real deal from audi but at near enough £400 thats a price i cant stretch too. Feel like im taking a bit of a chance here but thats what its all about innit, plus thats what im paying the bodyshop for is to get it fitting perfect

chris_20 said:
ive ordered the rear bumper- spoke to the fella he seems like a genuine kinda guy. he's sorting me out the rear for £99 that includes postage and packaging. Obviously it would be nice to get the real deal from audi but at near enough £400 thats a price i cant stretch too. Feel like im taking a bit of a chance here but thats what its all about innit, plus thats what im paying the bodyshop for is to get it fitting perfect

Good stuff, I reckon it will look alright.
Not a bad gamble chris..:icon_thumright:

If it doesnt work out let us know I know the lad and I'll get you a refund sorted so dont worry Chris

yer i mean the fella aint tryna pull the wool over my eyes he said they aint genuine copies so i dont think theres anything dodgy bout him etc. as long as the kit fits well thats all i can ask cause its a bargain price!

cheers pav, appreciate that mate- he does state on the advert that a full refund is availible so that adds a bit of insurance on the whole thing!

Chris he's been in the market for donkeys years, initially he did pretty well selling the bmw mtec kits for the e36 and e46's and the copies he's selling of the vortex kit are clones from a genuine kit I know of which was bought from dealers f0r 1200 quid. I suppose its a steal at £99 all in

so judging from that pav if its an exact copy then the fit should be pretty sound??
when it comes to quality of the kit, its glued onto the original bumper so it should be pretty rugged regardless of whether its made from good quality material or not(obviously a good quality product is always expected lol). apparently its made out off FRP whatever that is?? can anyone shed any light on that?

chris_20 said:
apparently its made out off FRP whatever that is?? can anyone shed any light on that?

fiberglass-reinforced plastic,its fibreglass.Dont let that put you off,i have seen some good fibreglass kits.Just need to be careful not to bang it.

fibre reinforced plastic.. basically plastic with strands of stronger material to add strength.

Ive found someone to sort me out the whole Votex kit for 820.

original and not a copy, still dear though!

still a bargain for the genuine kit though- i got the genuine front bumper and skirts from audi-accessories for a £400 which is cool but duno whats happened to that website so had to resort to getting a copy of a back bumper i dont mind as long as its decent quality and fits perfect

chris_20 said:
still a bargain for the genuine kit though- i got the genuine front bumper and skirts from audi-accessories for a £400 which is cool but duno whats happened to that website so had to resort to getting a copy of a back bumper i dont mind as long as its decent quality and fits perfect

Thats the spirit!
Cant see it looking *****, He's sold stacks!!