Hello, New guy from Worcester

The Chef

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im Rich. Some people may know me from the quattro forum and CGTI. I am also in Club Audi and love all things VAG.
I have joined the forum as I own a UR quattro that I am planning to put a S2 3B engine in place of the WR 10v engine. So I have been collecting as much information as I can. I have the chance of buying a good donor car with a leather interior etc that I will break for parts to fund my project. That and sell my Rallye and Mk1 campaign.
So as long as a few "newbie" questions are permitted I hope to learn from all the knowledge on offer and help contribute too.

hello and welcome........ nice project...are you a chef?........

Hi back.. Well I have been a fully qualified chef for 15yrs but now only part time as I changed careers. I wanted to get out of working for other people and never seeing my lady or being able to take a holiday or attend a car show at a weekend without it being a major nuisance having the head chef away! Though the name sticks as I always end up cooking at friends, relatives and car show BBQs ;-)

The Chef said:
Hi back.. Well I have been a fully qualified chef for 15yrs but now only part time as I changed careers. I wanted to get out of working for other people and never seeing my lady or being able to take a holiday or attend a car show at a weekend without it being a major nuisance having the head chef away! Though the name sticks as I always end up cooking at friends, relatives and car show BBQs ;-)

I am executive chef for the company i work for and know what mean taking a holiday can be a 3 week plan ahead project..............

Hello and welcome to AS
Enjoy!!