Hello everything

JBS_a3

Reaction score
Website
www.audisport-iberica.com
hello, this he is my first post. I hope to enjoy in this forum...

My first question, is if somebody knows as it is the function of the 7 cables, that are in the connector of the button of front windows

Thanks

My car...
dsc023633mf.jpg

Hi JBS (Juan?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will find all the answers you want here, some very knowledgeable chaps on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, try www.uk-mkivs.net as well, its a Golf forum but the Golf and A3 are very very similar.

Juan, nice looking car you have there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Juan, what year was your car made? The wire colours are slightly different depending on the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

1998, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
My english is very poor, but I try to undestand something whithout translator...

[/ QUOTE ]
Your english is probably a lot better than our spanish! (certainly mine anyway!)

Your car looks good in the photo... Are they 2001 specification headlights on an earlier car?

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]

Your english is probably a lot better than our spanish! (certainly mine anyway!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is. I was just asking as Babel Fish etc... translate words wrong sometimes. That's all.

[ QUOTE ]
yes, the headlights are the facelift.

You can change this very easy, if you want information...

[/ QUOTE ]
It's OK; I'm hoping to be doing the job this week or next week anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif - I was just curious - they make such a difference!

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is. I was just asking as Babel Fish etc... translate words wrong sometimes. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair play chap; I wasn't aiming anything at you anyhow fella, I was just saying that I thought his english is more of a credit to him than he makes out...

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of thanks.

But what it's the color of the cable (or the PIN) that it go to the led of the button...

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody could answer my question......

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of thanks.

But what it's the color of the cable (or the PIN) that it go to the led of the button...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you should have said earlier.

The colour of the LED wire is brown/red.

You can get to it at the a pillar.

doorwiring03.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you should have said earlier.

The colour of the LED wire is brown/red.

You can get to it at the a pillar.

doorwiring03.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a familiar picture LOL

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Markb </font>

thank you!!!!!

When I finish the project, i will put pics..

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't take the credit I am affraid. I you look you will see that HTC posted the pic.

Cheers!