Has anyone upgraded a 2002 A4/(B6 chassis) ?

Dang324

Reaction score
I think there are 10 speaker locations. When i call the local dealers, they have no info on my audio system at all. Local shops all tell me a different number as well. I didn't bother with the Bose system, so I have only 9 speakers if my guess is correct. Has anyone upgraded ther stock system? A little bass would be nice.

call Anglesea Car Audio in Southampton on 02380-779013. They seem to know everything about Audi's and will help you over the phone no problem. I've used them for all my ICE requirements, cause they really know their stuff, even though they are not the cheapest. If you want bass in an Audi you have to go down the sub route. I recently bought a bose active sub off e-bay for my wifes A3 1.8T, for £90! It really made a difference over the feeble standard fit sub. I'm not sure on the A4 mkII, but Anglesea will let you know. Good Luck, Andy

Thank you very much. I am looking into locating an email contact for them since I am very far away. Maybe I can get some advice on my model A4.