1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Easter Boys and Girls

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by L1 HCS, Apr 4, 2010.

1. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Are you going anywhere? We're going out to Dinefwr Castle, Llandeilo for an Easter Egg Hunt with the kids. We've got our wellies ready and I'm hoping the eggs are Not covered with mud. lol

Have a good Easter everyone! The sun is shining! blah blah blah...
  2. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

i went to halfords for brake cleaner with the intention of stripping/cleaning/rebuilding my new anchors, only to find halfords and everything else shut!!

sure they'll be open xmas eve, boxing day and every other bank holiday, whats so special about easter?!!

anyway i came home and cleaned the car in and out, now im bored...........pub? or call of duty?? hmmmmm lol

happy easter peoples, dont eat too much choccy!!
  3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Happy Easter everyone....am off down the pub :eyebrows:
  4. Les 51

Les 51 A pint of Diesel please!

Happy Easter all, we did the egg hunt in the garden. Just had a lovely roast pork with the works, now got to walk it all off!
  5. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

happy easter Im on neets all weekend inc monday ha well keeps me out of the chaos
  6. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Well what a trek! we got there paid the National trust, the trail was to find the trees listed on the leaflet and measure the trunk. Wow how egg-citing lol. The kids enjoyed, then we walked miles to the castle, which was egg-stremely tiring lol. Anyway, it was a good day out and the weather stayed nice for us. Now time to eat all the eggs! :yum:
  7. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

Me and my two went on an easter egg hunt around Derby city centre yesterday, it was really quite good, one of the clues took us into the museum/art gallery which isnt really my bag, but inside it was great, real intresting displays about ww1 and ww2, anyway as we did it yesterday it left me today free for a round of golf in the glorious sunlight with a mate. Pity the nice weather didnt improve my game lol.
  8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So good to have a nice relaxing day eh? lol
  9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

I cleaned the inside of the car today and am hopefully going to tackle the outside tomorrow, now im just settling down to go through the eggs and choccies accumulated throughout the day..wooohooo!!!
  10. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Did an egg hunt around the house this morning, watched a few DVDs and ate far too much chocolate!!!!! (shame it wasnt warmer or sunny!)
  11. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Oh well Easter Holiday's over for me now. I must say, of all these years, this has been my most enjoyable Easter. Spending time with my family without the chaos like Christmas! Back to work tomorrow. Hooray! lol