Guess who is buying an S3!

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
Honest I have just had the man in question round to check out my S3, now alot of you will be shocked when you find out who it is! But still he is considering it and seems quite excited by the whole afair! :) He of course had to go for a spin in my S3 and because its such a rare ocasion to come accross such a fine example! Yes it was dirty, unhoovered and generally unloved by its owner! opps

Any idea's?

Any of these?

2jn5x95q.jpg

Tom%20Jones%20in%20speedo.jpg

oconnell_1_zippy-705629.jpg

??

:)

Ha ha I don't have those kinds of connections! :)

Dave B was my first thought because i think..."surely not!"

tell us bitch!

It CANT be Dave_B, he hates S3's even more than Ess_Three himself!!!!

seriously?

can it?

is it your mum?

danotto said:
i think its gotta to be elton john

sell me you're car or i'll bum you into the middle of next week! (bo selecta)

It was too easy, but yes a few of you are right! Mr 'Super fast' A3 him self, yes Dave is going to buy a over weight S3! :)

edward_harris said:
lol really what are you getting next then?! lol tell him to buy mine!

No I am not selling mine, he just wanted to look at an S3!

oh forgot to say took a evo 9 fq360 out yesterday
have to admit wasnt all that impressed with it! didnt really feel any quicker than my car! did handle well but on a straight it wasnt all that! Think i would need the fq 400!

Jampublic said:
No I am not selling mine, he just wanted to look at an S3!

Oh right, so I was correct in the first instance, but I actually thought he was going to buy yours! So is he really after one then? :respekt:

edward_harris said:
oh forgot to say took a evo 9 fq360 out yesterday
have to admit wasnt all that impressed with it! didnt really feel any quicker than my car! did handle well but on a straight it wasnt all that! Think i would need the fq 400!

Your made of money Ed, wish i was a carpenter! ;)

jojo said:
Oh right, so I was correct in the first instance, but I actually thought he was going to buy yours! So is he really after one then?

I may have bent the truth a little, but hey its more fun this way! ;)

I don't know where all this crap about me hating S3s comes from.

I loved my S3.
I'd have it back in a heartbeat (if I had the space, money etc)

All I've ever said is that they are boring to drive...even when really well sorted.
I don't hate S3s!
It's still the 'best' all round car I've ever owned.

And because I liked the damn thing so much, is why I get so arsey when people get all bent out of shape when I criticise it...it wasn't perfect, but by the time I sold mine, it was as near as I could get it...and it was a great car.

But I am still able to see the good points as well as the bad points....and for that I end up being called an S3 hater?
Strange....:lmfao:

Ess_Three said:
But I am still able to see the good points as well as the bad points....and for that I end up being called an S3 hater?
Strange....:lmfao:

I know you don't hate S3's Ess, you just love your Porsche that's all.... :racer:

well well well....

I think James has been lying to us boys and girls.

Dave isn't looking to buy himself an S3 at all, and he has no intentions of getting rid of his super fast A3 by the sounds of things.

The S3 Dave is considering is not for him at all, its for his girlfriend!
Jammy you lying ******…..

I knew Mr. Super fast A3 wouldn’t desert me!

Mines feeling awfully fast at the moment now too, Ive found unlike the ko3, the ko3S doesn’t seem to run out of puff to early, and just keeps on getting faster and faster!

Should be having it mapped as soon as my FMIC arrives (if it ever does)

Excited.

But how will he cope when his "bird" burns him up!?!?!

Prawn said:
...has been lying to us boys and girls...

Nah its not that bad! :(

Having a little giggle maybe! :)

All in jest, enjoy!

Not in the slightest Vorhees…. Although Dave did once suggest he was going to rape me…. It never came to be!

The reason I found it so silly an idea that Dave would be buying an S3, is that I too am a member of the ‘super fast A3’ club as jammy appropriately named it! I mean lets face it, why would anyone spend a load of cash building an A3 that’s faster point to point than an S3, only to sell up and get the S3 after all!

I know its not a like for like argument, as an S3 modified as much as our A3’s will probably be quicker still, but the A3 is a lot better than people give it credit for!
(I’ve gone off on a tangent here, basically, I was just sticking up for quick A3’s!)

Edit: Just realised how bum like the ‘I knew Mr. Super Fast A3 wouldn’t desert me’ bit was. Ohps.

What I was implying is, that I knew Dave wouldn’t leave the fast A3 fold for the S3. meh.

I’ll still be buying an S3 when I get the cash, it’s just going to have to be an IHI S3.

Aha, its all lies!

I'm sick of the A3 now as it happens, you soon get used to the speed, then other things, such as poor mpg, and 100k miles plus of wear and tear start to get on your nerves.

However, I was indeed looking with and for my girlfriend.

James' S3 is as close as you are going to get to an unmolested S3 that has been chipped with a decent map.

That said, I found a Fiat Coupe for not much money, 220Bhp, LSD and Brembos as standard, so might end up with one of those instead.

I'm considerding ditching the A3 for an E30 M3 or a Chevy 350 based car thats older than I am, just for sh1t5 and giggles....

I must say though, the Custom Code mapping is far, FAR superior to Revo.

P.S I bummed Prawn, like you suspected above, then we got James involved and we had a hot Karl, and did some rusty tromboning.

dont get a fiat they are a load of shiat,wow i should be a poet mind you all this talk of bumming probably isnt the right place to betalking about poetry.LOL:sex:

As long as you didnt cincinnati bowtie!

Dave_Bayern said:
P.S I bummed Prawn, like you suspected above, then we got James involved and we had a hot Karl, and did some rusty tromboning.

Id say the fiat is a good buy, dirt cheap for the performance and creature comforts you get. Dave if you go for the fiat coupe try and pick up an LE, these have the 6 speed gear box recaro seats and push button start.

my mum had a fiat coupe i drove it about a few times id love one! Dirt cheap not to every-ones taste but i still think it s a brilliant buy!

They are fantasic buy's for the money.

For the price, there isnt anything that can touch it.

Loads of power, loads of extras, galvanised body.

However, thats off the cards now as they stopped being made in 2000 so they are just slightly too old.