Got my audi a3 finally. first pics inside

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Last edited:
nice car love black a3's good choice if it not a solid black im quite sure it will be phantom black as that is a very popular met black on a3's

Pics

audin.jpg

audiinterior.jpg

Grainy pics! Is that the iPhone 4 you used?

If not brilliant black then Phantom mate. I love black A3s.

Nice plans!

Same wheels as mine, front tyres are nearly done so will be going 18" all round tho havent decided on style.

I also rem when my car used to look like that inside LOL

Thanks alot mate everything is wicked.... only probs is high mileage with 128k but full audi service history and cambelt has already been done dont need changing for 40k roughly.. checked the coolant levels and temp all ok fluids all ok oil is clean etc. found out the car paint is ebony black. and not sure on the type of leather black nappa maybe?

nice i would take the hands free out ( mine had one in and looked like a reps car) change the wheels some anthercie ones and get an sline stearing wheel

Plans i have are..... S-line or s3 front bumper depending on what comes up... obv changing the bonnet accordingly.... steering wheel if i can find one!!! anyone know where i can get one and what ones will fit. Im taking out the cradle when i can find some stereo keys cheap... dont want to pay 12 quid from halfrauds. S3 sideskirts...... s3 rear bumper you see where i am going.

See you finally got one then! How did your insurance go in the end? Oh and use ebay for the stereo keys, I paid £1.99 delivered for 4 and they were bang on!

80 a month insurance..... Dont really want to wait to get the keys caus the stupid cradle is annoying the hell out of me.... :( im inpatient