Girls

silver75 said:
Ming Blue
LottieA3
missm
awesome sarah
hotstuff (allegedly but wheres the evidence?)
A4quattro

anyone else?

smitch said:
Bruv, i just laughed out loud at that!!!

Aren't you two just a hoot.

smitch said:
GROOM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop: :busted_cop:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

He just wants to help...whats wrong with that?? I can scan pictures and send them to emails but Im rubbish at putting pics up on forums.:tocktock:

I hear Gary Glitter was a very helpful man as well.

PICT1305.jpg

fit. FACT

Biglockie said:
Hot stuff who you in love with??

Dunno, but he must have a very large appendage if love kills.

anyone ever seen a pic of this Hotstuff yet? Ill wager she is either fit as... or about 12 (not both smitch)

I am in love but I dont want to be...women are hard to understand arnt they. And I am A Girl...I have boobies and things:rockwoot:

Hot Stuff said:
...women are hard to understand arnt they....I have boobies and things:rockwoot:

The first bit is SOOOOOOOOOOO true!!

I like boobies and things too

Come on guys... there's not enough girlies on this forum as it is, lets not offend the ones who are here!!!

I'm sure she'll post some pics as soon as she can (or wants to)

Mate, if she didn't love the abuse she'd have done the off ages ago!!!

silver75 said:
anyone ever seen a pic of this Hotstuff yet? Ill wager she is either fit as... or about 12 (not both smitch)

Fair point.....

Hot Stuff, just get some random 'hot babe' pic from the web and post that up on the forum...... that'll keep us at bay for a while :p

LottieA3 said:
and I am sure most of you men, guys, fella's are married, or partnered up, so you dont need any pictures.....tut tut

Window shopping is well within the rules!!!

LottieA3 said:
I'd whoop my Beau's *** if I knew he was doing that, I'd beat him to the ground. :slap: :asskicking: :no: :weight_lift2:

You can look but not touch its in the rules of the game, its in the males nature to view and appreciate the beauty of other females asses!!!

Biglockie said:
Window shopping is well within the rules!!!

As long as you don't get ya wallet out.

Correct fella, production of the wallet usually leads to pain and misery eventually, it may be fun at the start but it will go tits up eventually trust me I know LOL