1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fuse for electric seats!!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by gavt, Jan 31, 2009.

1. gavt

gavt New Member

[Jan 31, 2009]
    Hi all- can anyone help? I have just fitted leather seats to my a4 b6 sport and fitted the front passenger seat first and promptly blew the fuse (I eventually found this located at the passenger footwell near to the bottom of the door behind the trim and nowhere near the fusebox) and have now just fitted the drivers side and again blew a fuse (literally and metaphorically!!). Does anyone know where the driver's seat fuse is located?? It is not symetrical to the passengers and have now spent 4 hours looking!! Please put me out my misery- it is the humane thing to do-:banghead: many thanks- Gav
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. dannyb165

dannyb165 New Member

[Feb 8, 2009]
    did you find the fuse? thought they were on the same fuse, is it the s-line seats with electric lumber or full electric seats?
  4. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

[Nov 7, 2011]
    agh. I think this is my current problem and there's no answer to the question. does anyone know where the hell the driver's side fuse is located?
  5. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

[Nov 7, 2011]
    scrub that. it's under the steering column beside 2 silver (thermal?) fuses. only red 10amp in plain sight.