Free Milltek S3 Back Box!

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Chris (boggie) kindly gave me an S3 Milltek back box a while back for free for me to fit to the A3, its probably been a year now and i still ain't got round to fitting it, it does fit the 2.0TFSI Quattro as long as you fit the S3 rear exhaust hanger which is about £15 from Audi and fit the Milltek mid section as the S3 one is the same as the 2.0TFSI one.

Now the missus is getting annoyed that i have decided to store the back box in her green house so i need to get rid of it.

It would be wrong of me to sell it on to someone seeing as i got it for free (thanks Chris). There if anyone is interested in it and would be able to collect it from Cheshire area then please feel free to pm me!

Its in great condition, reason why Chris gave it me was because it was rusting on the tips but i have polished them up with some wrist action and now its proper bling!

interested if it fits my 2,0 tdi if nick doesnt have it

Would love this but I am afraid that I am too late. If anything falls through then I will definitely have it.

Good to see people doing favours!

On a VW forum a few yrs ago a lad was given a supercharger FOC to get him out of the $hit and then he sold it for cash. Low in my eyes!

Hope you all have a good New Year!!!!

Good to see people doing favours!

On a VW forum a few yrs ago a lad was given a supercharger FOC to get him out of the $hit and then he sold it for cash. Low in my eyes!

Hope you all have a good New Year!!!!

It was very kind of Robin to offer it back to the Forum FOC.

Just to confirm (and I realise that comment wasn't aimed at me as such) if the exhaust doesn't fit or I dont use it for some bizzare reason, I will offer it back up for grabs.

But I'm hoping I shant have to!

Shame I missed out, nice of you to offer it for nowt again

Just a quick question..

Will the Milltek back box fit on to the standard S3 exhaust centre section, or do you need a Milltek centre section for it to fit?

Back box just been picked up by Kristian, nice to meet you mate.

Glad its gone to a good home otherwise it would have gone to the scrap metal man as i don't have the funds to buy a centre section to use it!

Back box just been picked up by Kristian, nice to meet you mate.

Glad its gone to a good home otherwise it would have gone to the scrap metal man as i don't have the funds to buy a centre section to use it!

Massive thank you to Robin for this. You Rock! :rock:

It is great to know that there are still some honest, genuine and incredibly generous people around like you Robin. I've just got home after a 6 hour round trip and have the back box tucked away in my garage (for now!)