Fix your A3 for £10.50 or risk the stealers.

leecool

Reaction score
The cheapest way of getting all my troubles sorted with my A3

I suggest lots of petrol, cost bout £10.00 1 box of swan vesta 50p.
That's £10.50 & ALL my troubles are over.
Now can anyone beat that?

In all my years of car ownership, I have NEVER come across such a poorly manufactured automobile! I have just been getting one problem after another. Owned the car 18 months & I'm into it for aprox £2300.00 Dual mass flywheel, starter motor, abs sensor, abs pump. I have been reading on here since owning my car & I think it's great that so many people are willing to help & they have never met you.
But since researching the many of the failures & symptoms on my car I am terrified of what is going to break next?! The huge amount of problems with this LUXURY car manufacturer, mainly the A3 range is OBSCENE! How can Audi hold their heads up? The many faults the Stealers say are NOT recalls, but goodwill gestures. Oh come on! Stop sh*****g us will you!
While trawling through the many posts, members always appear upbeat, but all I read between the lines is MISERY! We cannot get decent help unless we own an oil reserve!:sign_unfair:
We the customer should demand better! These vehicles ain't cheap! It's certainly not cheap to keep getting your motor fixed every time something f***s up on you. Where are the mechanics at the dealers? Where are the awesome & proud engineers gone? All I see is button pushers in mint shirts & overalls you could wear to a wedding. Computer says no! & all you get is, please take your car home for the weekend & drive it for a while. If the problem persists bring it back ok.
OF COURSE IT ****** PERSISTS!, you ain't done s**t to fix it! Do they even have tools in these places? I think most of em couldn't build a mecano set. All we want is for you to tell us whats wrong & fix it, not work your way though our Isa's trying to find the fault. COMMIT to your diagnosis & fix it, but when you get it wrong, YOU foot the bill, not us. We don't all own small countries.
It just stinks & sucks man!

AUDI......... Wake up!:asskicking:

Ok rant over!

Love the forum tho, you guys!

Power to the people!!!!!!

some of the girls in the dealer are worth it though, i might try and get some sneaky pics next time i'm in ;)

Audi UK think that they are exempt from the rest of the world or something. In America, so many law suits have been brought to Audi that AoA (Audi of America) have succumbed to giving a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty on certain parts. I wrote to Audi UK several times and Audi Germany but they refuse to offer the same warranty here. May be ASN should sign a petition? I don't know if that would help. I'd be happy to present the case and write scathing letters to local papers/VOSA etc.

Is there not a theme here? i.e. Geman cars = arrogance and greed for world domination whatever the cost.