1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first baby

peteA3tdi Apr 17, 2005

1. peteA3tdi

peteA3tdi Member

my wife has just given birth to my 1st baby, a little boy (james) 9.5lbs, he got a bit stuck as he was coming out face first but all ok now, mum and baby fine but dad is worn out, in 17 years he can have his first audi (may have fixed mine by then as well) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

2. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

congrats m8, 9.5lbs what a whopper ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

3. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

congratulations mate. 9.5lbs tho!! you aint getting any for a looooooong time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Congratulations matie!!!!! Hope ours goes as well as yours should be anytime!! 9.5lbs hes a biggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif nice one anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

5. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

well done. hope he brings you and your wife alot of joy and happiness.

congrats.

6. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Many congratulations. I'm glad are all fine.

Welcome to the world big lad!!

7. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Congrats Pete, welcome to poverty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Congrats Pete, welcome to poverty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great suppose i can expect that from next week too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

9. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Congratulations......... I'm just looking at my 17 Year old daughter,,,, it seems only yesterday that I was staring at her 'lard' covered face.... Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seems to be a glut of members 'spawning' lately...........Maybe we should have a 'drop the sprog' section?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Congratulations ,9.5lb ,James is going to be a big lad!!

Well Done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Seems to be a glut of members 'spawning' lately...........Maybe we should have a 'drop the sprog' section?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we all had nothing much to do about 9 months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

12. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Well done, congratulations.

Time to switch that passenger airbag off?

13. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Congratulations Pete! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

14. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Congratulations, go buy some ear plugs!

15. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

Pheeeew at long last congrats mate hope everything goes well

16. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

Congratulations mate. All the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

17. DEANO

DEANO New Member

As above, Congrats to all,Now go have a long rest and enjoy yourself whilst you can!!
    How're ya coping? Plus how did you do it? (not literally) but only if you want to tell anyway!!! we've been trying for the last 15 months and don't seem to be getting anywhere at all!!!!!!!!
    JAFFA i hear you all shout,lets hope not!!
    Not that i'm complaining about all the physical activity that's involved mind!!
    All tips greatly accepted.

P.S Please, NO VOLUNTEERS!!!

18. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I'm not volunteering, but can spectate, if that helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Roll up, roll up.

19. DEANO

DEANO New Member

I hope i'm gonna get a cut on these ticket sales /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif!!! Please specify NO REFUNDS especially if due to poor performance!!!

20. TDI-line

Poor perforamnce is better than no performance, hey droopy. Lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

21. DEANO

DEANO New Member

Hey, Who told You? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

22. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

23. TDI-line

Mrs Deano.

And she said the tickets are free for Audi-sport buddies, just bring a bottle.

24. DEANO

DEANO New Member

Saggy Arsed Cow!!!
    That must be her belly button i'm mistaking for her velvet pouch!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
    P.S Only joking Sweetheart,would you like a cuppa?

25. TDI-line

Lol. Velvet pouch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

26. DEANO

DEANO New Member

I'd better take some WD40 to bed with me next time when i'm on a promise just in case i find the real Honey Pot!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

27. TDI-line

You'll probably find 3 in 1 oil easier, with the handy spout and glug glug, she'll be ready and lubed in no time.

28. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

TDI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

29. DEANO

DEANO New Member

3 in 1 ??? Oh yeah, you mean 3 as in Velvet Pouch, her Mouth and her............... ????? You don't mean her Chocolate Starfish do you???!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

30. DEANO

DEANO New Member

I didn't really post that last one did i????
    My apologies for the EASILY offended, especially my darling wife!!!!!!

31. TDI-line

I prefer Terrys All Gold

32. DEANO

DEANO New Member

Who the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif is Terry??? And does he know you prefer his 'ALL GOLD' ??!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif