Final Midlands Meet of the Year - December 18th

Anyone interested in this....

It's been quite cold for the last few days dude, I'll give you a bell tomorrow night if I can make it, but at the moment, it's a no lol

OK cool, think its jus me and Manish at the mo then!! (and lil Cal) if he is there.

Fashionalby late of course...

I should be going, but not sure yet, will see how cold it is later on..lol

I got there around 7.15, had a burger and sodded off at around 7.30.
I had been on the road since 9.00 and covered 382 miles so I was a tad knackered.
If I had waited longer I would have been asleep :laugh:

LOL....was anyone there then???

I didnt end up going as had a last minute change of plans....oh well, we will have to arrange something for the new year i guess.

There was an A3 parked next to me with two people in it, don't know if they were off here though.
They were there when I arrived and still there when I left.

Hmmm, cool, wasnt me anyway, no worries, will defo sort something with the usual suspects in the new year and have a summer meet as soon as the sun decide to make a special appearance.

emotlol_21.gif

The enthusiasm Nilzy was showing at the beginning of this thread, and he doesn't bother to turn up himself! Now THAT'S class!

lol nilz is lazy or the mrs didnt let him out

emotlol_21.gif

You can talk dude, I think you made it once, I managed to get my *** down there twice! :)

Voorhees is of course the Laziest!, he lives 2 minutes away and he can't make it! haha :nyah:

And Mrs Nilzy probably gave Mr Nilzy a good spanking last night! :whip:

:respekt:

Now now boys.....c'mon, i thought I had your support!!! :(

Anyways, the Missus wasn't too well and had someone round so ended up not going, did still try to get there late, but then thought by the time i get there, everyone would've gone (Typical Nilz stylee)

So i guess its breaktime for a while, lets make the effort in the new year and show them how us Audi boys do it!!! (if we can be *****...lol!!)

voorhees, you woke me up with your snoring! I'm not priveleged enough to drive an S3 but i'd still be up for a meet if it's within reach ;)

I was there, loyal, dedicated, commited to the cause:arco:

Mainly cause I was ****** starving and needed a bacon double cheese:p

I was going to go but saw your armoury

Will you lot go back to sleep and stop disturbing me!!!!