FAO 50mm H&R springs

V1RDE

Reaction score
Could someone plz post a pic of a A3 with 18" alloys sitting on these springs. Just want to compare with mine, as I dont think its low enough, maybe the springs just need time to settle?

Thanks.

there ya go mate, mine dropped 50mm on H&R springs only with 18" khan rs-c wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As you can see, mine doesnt sit very low either still quite a big gap and mine have been on a while now

Stuart, personally I think that's a nice height for the car to be at. Looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looks pretty good to me aswell Stuart, just for comparrison here's mine on the standard 16's on Eibachs -35mm....

Do Audis have spring pads like Mercedes, which are changed in thickness according to engine size/optional extras/etc? I was thinkin you could put skinny pads on to drop it another 10mm or so...

I found it realy dificult(expensive) to get mine low , but H & R coilovers (ride hight adjustable) gets there at the front and nearly at the back.

Qbert... Those wheels are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif Was thinking of changing mine for a set of those!

Rich

Qbert love the look, that's a perfect drop and the wheels look great....some nice facelift rear clusters would finish the job off.

How much is it lowered all round by?

Im going for the H&R coilovers as well as I want to slam the back further than 50mm!

I currently have the 50mm all round but it gives it that raked stance which i dont like so the only way to do it properly is to get the height adjustable coilovers

Keep you eyes out for pics soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif