Facelift front and rears for sale with other bits!

Gareth_RS3

Reaction score
Hello there everyone i have been part of the forum for a while now but this is my first post anyway im selling my a3 1.8t sport this week hopefully and starting the search for an s3, so i have a couple of bits to free up some space and hopefully some cash!

Facelift headlights after about £100 but am open to offers

Facelift Rears £50 again open to offers

A3/S3 boot spoiler £40

Rs4 style bumper with Rs4 style mesh and genuine s3 grille i was thinking around £150 but would listen to offers, might have to consider fleabay otherwise

I am actually selling my car aswell here is the link, going to have to give the old gal a wash and take some decent pictures today i think!

also been looking for a decent s3 what does everyone think of this http://pistonheads.com/sales/326971.htm

im after a facelift for sure and my budget is upto around £8500 if anyone knows of any good ones going let me know

thanks gareth

interesting ommision of milage and maintenance details of that car. Full audi service history and cambelt change needds to be further qualified,

I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near perfect for £7.5k for a 225 facelift.

Good luck with the sale,

Can you post some pics,

Interested in the bumper what colour is it? also is that a S3 spoiler you have for sale?

Thanks

Good luck with the sale,

Can you post some pics,

Interested in the bumper what colour is it? also is that a S3 spoiler you have for sale?

Thanks

yes i thought the same about the milege, i have spoken to the guy it is actually a trade seller and the milege is 104k which is quite high however he did confirm that the canbelt etc had been done, will have to check at what point it was done though ie not 40k ago. In terms of not being perfect you woudnt think so but its got to be worth a trip i think i havent seen many s3s in that colour either, which i think is a plus.

the spoiler is an s3 spoiler and neither were fitted so are just in primer, ill try n get some pics up as soon as!

sorry should mention the headlights, one is brand spanking new and the other is very good condition, small scratch but i mean small and tbh you would be hard pushed to notice unless it was pointed out! ill try n get some pics up as soon as!

if you decide to sell them individually, let me know. I'd be interested in the OS front headlamp :)

Thanks

Any chance of hetting a pic of the RS4 bumper and s3 grill?

thanks

I pm'd earlier asking whether the headlights are genuine S3 xenon facelifts?

Id question whether it is actually a 225 model on a 2001
Everyone lists them as 225bhp even thou many are 210

That S3 has been for sale a while now, mileage isnt stated so that would put me off straight away, if theyre hiding the mileage what else are they hiding??