Ello :)

Its down at Wiltshire isn't it miles away i looked at it but i think billing is about as far as i would go considering that i am in liverpool

Yeah it is.... meh only like a two and a half hours drive, same as what aitp was and I'm wrexham :)

Reactions: antowens
Ello lovelys how is everyone today?
hello. im quite new to audi s and this site. could you tell me how to post a question with a pic . trying to find out what the round cylinder object is under the plastic covering near the power steering bottle(a4 3.0 v6 b6) as i just have a gap. somethings missing. thanks .

hello. im quite new to audi s and this site. could you tell me how to post a question with a pic . trying to find out what the round cylinder object is under the plastic covering near the power steering bottle(a4 3.0 v6 b6) as i just have a gap. somethings missing. thanks .

Click upload a file on the bottom mate and allows you to upload a picture

anybody please tell me what the round silver item is in this pic. many thanks . (its missing from my car a4 b6 3.0v6)..

Screenshot 2014 08 01 00 32 59

anybody please tell me what the round silver item is in this pic. many thanks . (its missing from my car a4 b6 3.0v6)..

View attachment 38508

As i am not a a4 b6 owner so i am unsure but we have a section on the forum for the b6 so put it there mate get alot more answers than it being buried it a introduction thread

Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT

View attachment 38508

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/a4-a4-cabriolet-s4-forum-b6-chassis.20/

there you go mate, thats where you need to be, hope the guys can help you. and welcome along to the forum