Dogbone mount help

R34nel

Reaction score
Looking to get an aftermarket insert and don't know what to buy, I've searched threads and can't find much for an s3, I don't want to increase vibration if I can help it especially since I've an smf setup .
I've heard of people fitting diesel bushes as there intended to be softer due to the engine vibration, anyone know anything about this? I looked on demon Tweeks an they only have powerflex but the s3 one has the same part number a the 170 tdi one, can anyone give me some advice on what I should buy and where from? my priority is the least hard aftermarket one I could get

Cheers

You wont notice much with just an insert. especially after a couple of thousand miles.

You mean much vibration? I'm only concerned because my clutch already drones through the cabin at certain rpm's and I don't want to increase this at all as its used as a family car aswell as my toy

Bkack Forest Industries has a few options from memory.

Checked out Black Forest but it states that theirs are the stiffest on the market, cheers though

I had a slight vibration on tickover when in gear with the softer diesel insert - now removed!

So which do you have in now? Or Is it just oem without insert?

Anyone have any advice on which would be a good buy?