Diffuser thread ! Saloons preffered !

Diddy2480

'06 A4 B7 2.0tfsi QUATTRO
Reaction score
What do they look like how do they fit where did you buy them etc etc !

Thank-you :)

I've just gone for the sline one, cost about £45 from memory, looks better than the SE one.

SE, Sline and S4 are all the same from my research. RS4 and DTM are slightly different (I have nothing 100% about the DTM)

S4 would need a new exhaust due to the quad exit holes.

From my searching eBay gives you the options you would want.

you'll find that the , s4 are a different shape cutout, SE are different to S-line aswell and dont forget not all valance /diffusers are for dual tailpipes some are single outlet , rs4 are intergral part of bumper wether its saloon or avant and dtm is specifc to DTM and is also part of the bumper but the whole bumper will fit retro fit onto other A4 saloon models.

SE, Sline and S4 are all the same from my research. RS4 and DTM are slightly different (I have nothing 100% about the DTM)

S4 would need a new exhaust due to the quad exit holes.

From my searching eBay gives you the options you would want.
Not true matey, the SE sline and s4 are totally different in design.

See this stuff is helpful ! I have an SE so options appreciated

I've got the SE mate and I've gone for the sline as stated.

This is an S-line one on a Special Ed
IMG 0163

I've a special ed with factory s-line item, its the same item fitted to both avant and saloon bumpers are different though.
Tip6

cant remember off the top of my head dani, but the actual valance section is the same on the s-line wether avant or saloon just the actual bumper is different.

I thought the valances were all the same, just wanted to check as I have the sline one here and Mike never mentioned that it was saloon or avant specific.

yep, I saw that as well chap, I did like the style etc but the way it stuck out from the bumper tended to spoil the final finished look for me to be honest, it does tend to look like an add on part ,if it was a more integrated fit like the oem ones then I buy one now.....

Not going to lie Mate, it looks cheap to me.

I think with a decent color co-ordinating pain job it would look nice dani, its that base material and color that doesn't do it justice, I've seen some real rubbish plastic and grp stuff over the years made to look fantastic with the right prep and paint job.
some of my duke race bodywork look pants to start with but once its been painted up properly it looks fantastic.

Personally I don't think you can beat a sline jobbie, that's why I've bought one.