Did you get discount?

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

Went to my audi garage (manchester) to find out whats going on, and I ended up leaving the garage with a smile on my face! :) I got all my spec confirmed and the car is going to the factory in December so it should arrive then or at the start off Jan, still don't know the build week yet though. I was looking at my order and realised something very shocking, but in a good way. My car has come to a total of £26,813 but it should have been £29,770 saving me an amazing £2,957!

Just wondering for all those on here who bought/ordered their A3/S3s, how much you got off the list price???

Thanks

Nathan

P.S - I can't wait now!!! :hubbahubba:

So you're looking forward to getting the car then Nathan? :)

I got a similar discount to you - around 10% (I think this is pretty standard across most dealers though - someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

My car is being built next week. I have a Bluefin unit sitting here waiting patiently for its arrival :happy:

I went for the following spec in the end:

Sportback 2.0 TDI(140ps) S-line
Phantom Black
18" 20 spoke 2 piece design alloy wheels
Interior Light Pack
Auto dimming/folding door mirrors
Light/Rain Sensor Pack
BOSE
Xenon+
Non Smoking Pack

Like you I can't wait - my Golf at the moment is a company car, so I've not touched it - the A3 will be mine though so will have a few tweaks done to it. Also have some PIAA bulbs sitting here as well to replace the yellow look of the driving lights and side lights. along with some Philips Silvervision to replace the orange indicator bulbs. Already spent money and I haven't even got the car yet :ohmy:

Jon

Hi Jon,

thats really good spec. The car is mine as well, I'm just looking at 19"s, already picked my coilovers, I need to get the bulbs, all silver, like you, can't stand the orange yellow, bulbs, post some pics when you've fitted your bulbs!

Cheers Nathan - not quite as good as spec as yours though!

I'm probably going to retrofit the RNS-E at some point next year but that will probably be about it I think.

Going to have a busy weekend fitting all the bits when it arrives - forgot to mention I have a Dension Gateway 100 for my iPod going in as well - didn't go for the Audi option as I prefer being able to control the iPod directly.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of pics when I get it and everything is fitted!

Jon

wow...that's a long long lead time.

I only managed 5.5% off with my tax free purchase (overseas resident), but it should arrive next january.

I'll be away until then so I've just ordered in advance

Autoglym £299? Lot of cash for a bit of polish and paying someone to do it.

It's not just a polish up it's a full body protective wax. Lasts a year or so.

Yeah, all salesman say that. At £50+ commission on each sale so would I!

Why is that S3 so cheap? I'd of bought one if I could of got one at that price

staz1000 said:
It's not just a polish up it's a full body protective wax. Lasts a year or so.

nooooooo.

save your money and pay a detailer to prep it - would give a MUCH better finish.

richjohnhughes said:
nooooooo.

save your money and pay a detailer to prep it - would give a MUCH better finish.

Was thinking about that yeah. I'll phone monday morning.

There's a lot of options out there though. But I would rather pay someone to do a great job for a long lasting protective wax. Especially with all the motorway miles I do across europe!

Thanks for the tips though gents.

Edit: My rep was in work so I have just cancelled the option.