De-Badge Rear

AshA4

Ash
Reaction score
Decided to debadge the rear, leaving just the Quattro badge.

Think it looks much cleaner this way.

Before
FullSizeRender 4

After
FullSizeRender 5

Before 3/4
FullSizeRender 7

After 3/4
FullSizeRender 6

:tonguewink:

Reactions: TahirS, Gazwould and ruairi83
Looks much better IMO

Oh n nice n shiny too :)

Reactions: AshA4
looks good mate, was it easy to do?

Yep dead easy!
Sprayed badges with wd40 then used dental floss to remove, heated remaining adhesive with hair dryer as I rubbed it off with my thumb pad. T-Cut and polish of area, job done.

Reactions: Garry Houseman
Am I the only one who thinks it looks better with badges on? Just like those who replace the Audi rings with black ones - why??
If your ashamed your driving a tdi then buy a petrol!
Don't see many S4\RS4 owners de-badging their cars...

Looks mint, I'd take the Quattro badge off too though. I've actually taken the four rings of mine too.
@Mike J when these cars were designed it was known there would be badges on them but they weren't designed with them, the badges take away from the design and I think they clutter the design. It's not about what people think or see, it's about what you want to see. More often then not I'll take badges off a car to avoid people ogling once they see the badge.

So if it said RS4 would you would remove it?
We're all allowed our opinions mate. I'd personally leave it alone even if it said 1.6 tdi...

By the way have you informed your insurance company that you have modified your car?....

Reactions: Zafi
Am I the only one who thinks it looks better with badges on? Just like those who replace the Audi rings with black ones - why??
If your ashamed your driving a tdi then buy a petrol!
Don't see many S4\RS4 owners de-badging their cars...
Nothing to do with the fact it's a TDI, I'm more than happy to drive a Tdi. I chose to buy a Tdi. If I'd wanted petrol, I would have bought a petrol. I chose to take the badges off because I think it looks nicer, if others don't, then that's fine too. We are all different.

I like it Ash. That said I would also remove the quattro badge too. Looks a little small and lonely against all that black IMHO.

Reactions: AshA4 and TahirS
Mike, I drive an S4, there's no badges on it bar the grill. If I had an rs6 it'd be the same.

Reactions: AshA4
Each to there own then..

Reactions: Garry Houseman