Day out to autograph cars...

weeroughy

Reaction score
Having had several conversations with Andrew at autograph over the last month or so, the car is booked in next Wednesday for a few things! Excited isn't the word!

It will be a day trip, so will be leaving edinburgh in the early hours, and returning late at night!

Anyone have any suggestions to kill some time near there? Burnley area?

Cheers guys!

Turbo back milltek, cold air feed added with filter, dpf and EGR delete, with a remap and dsg mapped.

Andrew offered me a package price that is a fair whack cheaper than everywhere else, including fuel getting there and back!

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Turbo back milltek, cold air feed added with filter, dpf and EGR delete, with a remap and dsg mapped.

Andrew offered me a package price that is a fair whack cheaper than everywhere else, including fuel getting there and back!

Nice 1... get some pics up when done!

Amazing! Sounds fantastic with the milltek on, the torque is incredible, and the dsg map makes driving so much fun!

So not really given much of an update, but today i got the car on a rolling road! It hadn't been my first priority, but the fiesta forum I was a member of before i got the A3 held a rolling road day so I took advantage of that, luckily not long at all after the work was done.

I have been totally pleased with the car so far, Andrew at Autograph was fantastic in making sure he knew exactly what I wanted from the car, and it was amazing, so the pub talk BHP figure wasn't a great priority to me.

So anyway, here's the printout!

564429 10201490043625250 738506160 n