crystal or black headlights on silver a3?

dubmas

Reaction score
hi there, thinking about getting facelift headlights for my silver a3 1.8t.
but also considering black/tinted ones (ebay job), not necessarily angel eyes, but they all seem to be so.
anyone got any pics of black lights on a silver a3?

ta

only go for black if you have a black car.... with silver go for the crystal. Its one of the things im thinking about doing aswell.

jason, can you post a bigger pic of your motor? i rekon black will look meaner, esp with potential gun metal alloys.

I rather like the facelift lights, heres the pic of the rears fitted, 5min job provided you dont drop the adapter your using to get the nuts off, in the wing. like a muppet. I havent got round to the fronts yet, but have them ready to go.

rearlights.jpg

Ive done the same....looks mint... but saying that some idiot had put lexus lights on mine... so they just had to be changed when I bought it... oh and by the way... I went one better... dropped one of the nuts in the wing while fitting them! lol

defo gettin facelift rears for mine.
can someone post a pic of a silver a3 with black headlights please????
really want to see how it looks.
ta

are those tinted or smoked? how have you achieved that effect? also is it legal?

looks nice with black headlights/debadge combo actualy.. what size rims you got there? 17's?