COD Black Ops 2 PS3

Zak0123

Reaction score
Hello party people's,

Thought I might as well post it here, if anyone is a uber geek like myself add me up for some black ops good times.

Purehype001

PEACE! x

Is the new one any good? I got peed off with the last 2 games as the connection was making it hard to play online. I have fibreoptic broadband, updated everything I could, but it was parp. When the other guy kills you before you even see them, it is time to throw the controller at the screen.

Yeah I think it is good, there's always the initial massive hype then let down at first but I actually do think it's a really good game! Shame that you have those problems even with super fast Internet. Would definitely recommend this one though mate, especially as zombies don't have broadband so no lag there! :)

i am buying it at the weekend i love the cod games

i was on bt internet and it was shocking the lag was un real now im on sky and its spot on..

i will send you a request...

I think you can have a high download speed but if the 'ping' (bounceback) is not high enough that is what might of caused the lag with you old Internet

I think you can have a high download speed but if the 'ping' (bounceback) is not high enough that is what might of caused the lag with you old Internet
Interesting that ive just changed to virgin from sky, virgin is 30mb my sky was only 6mb but ran 2 x boxes easy ..COD is throwing one xbox out evertime, on virgin...can you alter the ping??

You can't but virgin can if you phone them and tell them you have a latency issues you will need to speak to someone on technical as the normal call handlers might not know what your on about or be willing to help so it could be a long fight to get to someone that can help. Have you looked up virgins forums to see if anyone else has the same problem and what there resolve was.

Good luck.

i use to be on virgin ages ago its the worst internet ive ever had, i think my sky is fast tho because i am close to the exchange...

When I lived in Brighton a couple of years ago we had Virgin internet (non fibre optic) and it was 2mb (actual speed) at the best of times even though we had paid for up to 10mb. My misses who lived down the road had Virgin fibre optic and it was pushing 50mb actual speed!