1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chipped!

Discussion in 'Volkswagen and other VAG' started by Administrators, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Jan 31, 2003]
    had mine chipped this morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

She now goes like a steam train!

I'm just trying the chip out for the next few weeks until the big turbo conversion is finalised, initial impressions are of a very nice improvement in torque, it almost feels like it has a 2.5 turbo diesel in it rather than the 1.9 PD it currently has /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    I'll report back after I've done a few more miles in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. danksy

danksy Member

[Feb 2, 2003]
    Keep us posted Johnny boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I'd be interested if the bigger turbo gives power at the expense of low-down torque compared to std!

4. coupesport

coupesport New Member

[Feb 4, 2003]
    Is this chipped as in ECU or is this the DMS tuning box ?? - Interested in any more info on the bigger turbo - i take it that this will still be a VNT unit ??

rgds