1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught: Fastest driver ever!

jojo Sep 24, 2007

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Moderator

On an A road as well - excellent!

3. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

about time someone broke 200 in a veyron lol

some oil barron could pop over for a weekend just to set a new record then go home

4. Biglockie

Biglockie Aye you know it makes sense

That japanese guy from top secret did 198 on the A1

5. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Thats some balls! He was a little unlucky to be caught though in reality, I was under the impression speed cameras wouldnt operate at such high speeds?!

6. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Moderator

Think it was a mobile trap using laser rather than fixed camera. You would have to be pretty stupid to blat past a fixed camera at that speed.

7. unkle

unkle Beer God

Wasnt even his car the cheeky ******!

Makes you laugh when you read the various road safety groups bleeting on about it, hope they never see the stretch of autobahn I used to commute to work on...

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

maybe if you put him in a Police uniform and say he was testing the vehicle then all will be okay and no ban because if he was a advanced Police trained driver then the car would stop quicker eh!?

9. TRS1

TRS1 Topper Harley

Police cars stop quicker - fact! :lmfao:

10. tracer

tracer '96 a4 1.8 se

i doubt the ban will really bother him much though, but 10 weeks in the slammer ?, ouch.

oh and hats off to Paul Smith of the Safe Speed Road Safety Campaign for his words of wisdom which include the all time classic.... dangerous driving is dangerous.

11. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

would be good for someone to have a private detective follow him and see what that clown does behind the wheel.

12. joost

joost Active Member

He probably hasn't even got a driving license.

13. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: