Caught: Fastest driver ever!

about time someone broke 200 in a veyron lol

some oil barron could pop over for a weekend just to set a new record then go home

That japanese guy from top secret did 198 on the A1

Thats some balls! He was a little unlucky to be caught though in reality, I was under the impression speed cameras wouldnt operate at such high speeds?!

Think it was a mobile trap using laser rather than fixed camera. You would have to be pretty stupid to blat past a fixed camera at that speed.

Wasnt even his car the cheeky ******!

Makes you laugh when you read the various road safety groups bleeting on about it, hope they never see the stretch of autobahn I used to commute to work on...

maybe if you put him in a Police uniform and say he was testing the vehicle then all will be okay and no ban because if he was a advanced Police trained driver then the car would stop quicker eh!?

i doubt the ban will really bother him much though, but 10 weeks in the slammer ?, ouch.

oh and hats off to Paul Smith of the Safe Speed Road Safety Campaign for his words of wisdom which include the all time classic.... dangerous driving is dangerous.

tracer said:
oh and hats off to Paul Smith of the Safe Speed Road Safety Campaign for his words of wisdom which include the all time classic.... dangerous driving is dangerous.
would be good for someone to have a private detective follow him and see what that clown does behind the wheel.

voorhees said:
would be good for someone to have a private detective follow him and see what that clown does behind the wheel.

He probably hasn't even got a driving license.