CarStyle4you [Zahlungseingang]

paddy

Reaction score
Anyone been in contact with these people recently ?
I ordered a set of Bose grills from them 18 July and have heard nothing despite sending 2 e-mails. they took the money from my account nearly 3 weeks ago.
Are they still going ??

Lol.. Paddy have you ordered the illuminated grills we were all arguing about!!!??! :think:

Can't find anything to say they've ceased trading. Few forums with guys posting about bits they've got as recent as end of July.

Best get your snotty keyboard out to email them

Snotty keyboard is over heating but they dont reply tried Friday and Monday

Yea i ordered some grills but....the difference is i do actually have BOSE ...which was my point :)

I know mate..I was only teasing!:friends: I'm gonna order some myself soon.. Was also looking at the illuminated glovebox handle thingy too, would've been more interested in it if it said quattro instead of Bose though...

Just looked, and turns out I'm just a bit dumb is all... They have got quattro illuminated glove box handles

Last edited:
Nige mentioned he put a red led behind the handle that sort of shines across the glove box Ally strip giving a good effect and matching the door handles ( if you have leds on them)....

Paddy I ordered mine on 19/07 and received the about a week ago. Decided in the end not to fit them as might not have the car too much longer.

If anyone wants them PM me otherwise eBay they go

I ordered an item from them 29/6 arrived 8/7.

Well i paid with paypal so i will open a dispute if they dont have te courtesy to reply soon.

Well i paid with paypal so i will open a dispute if they dont have te courtesy to reply soon.

You will get them don't worry. Problem is they usually delay things.
Took me almost a month to get the garage door switch.

I sent him messages about group buys a few weeks back, got one reply off him and since haven't heard anything. Doesn't respond to emails anymore

Reactions: paddy
Just a quick update about the grills I was selling (had a few PMs) they have now been sold to a fellow member

keep us all up to date paddy as i was looking to order the S3 glove box handle this week but will hold fire till you recive yours or atleast get a response hope it's all sorted quickly

Reactions: paddy
keep us all up to date paddy as i was looking to order the S3 glove box handle this week but will hold fire till you recive yours or atleast get a response hope it's all sorted quickly

will do mate. I hate places that take your money before they are ready to despatch.

i have filed a dispute with PayPal. Absolutely inexcusable to not reply to a polite e.mail after 22 days...

Last edited:
right to let you all be aware of this company

i orderd the illuminated bose grills and S3 glove box handle illuminated on 12/08/11 the illuminated bose grills arrived the next week but no S3 glove box handle illuminated after i sent 7 emails over the last few weeks trying to locate where the glove box handle was no response so i opened a paypal dispute funny how i got a message after this i was promised a refund as there is problems with the S3 glove box handle i closed the dispute so they could send me back the 50 euros as paypal wanted a full refund and now communication has gone dead again and as i have closed the paypal dispute i cant start one again :banghead: i think ive been had

That's really bad. I must admit when I purchased a few months ago they turned up quite speedy but now wouldn't buy from them again after hearing these stories

That my friend is why i started this thread...i too took out a paypal dispute but left it running till it expired. I did get my bits in the end but i suspect this is a one man band with a CNC 4 axis mill in his shed and a hobby for him. I know he orders the parts from audi to modify so he dosnt have any control over delivery times on that front but the lack of communication is totally unacceptable. (one of the BOSE grills i received was broken as well)

Sorry for the thread revival but has anyone ordered from carstyle4you.com recently?
Their site seems to be down. Are they still in business?

Ordered from them a month ago... Got the stuff a few weeks later...

Not the fastest, but good looking product... :)

431d6f76.jpg

Reactions: fuzion
I ordered some for my work A6. Bose and passenger eject.

Took a couple of weeks and countless update emails in German. Ha.

Yeah I know... I'm still getting the emails in German... After I got them already. lol