car wobbles on idle TDI(possible injector problem!?)

Same here, would be interested with what the fix was
Mine seems to have developed into feeling vibration when accelerating. Makes me wonder if its the engine mounts
i can feel it throught the pedals and steering wheel

Same here, would be interested with what the fix was
Mine seems to have developed into feeling vibration when accelerating. Makes me wonder if its the engine mounts
i can feel it throught the pedals and steering wheel

What you mean? Its been said numerous times what the fix is above.

Timing is out after cambelt change.

And the procedure is stated above.

So what you saying is to adjust timing manually then again finely with VCDS.

No. You adjust the timing manually until you get the correct values on vag com. Do not do it if you dont have vag com.

See the links above.

Ok mate thanks, my engine is a AWX how will I know what correct values are.

Interesting watching this thread, mine has had this wobble all the time i've had it, and hasn't got any worse / better in the last 35K.
It only does it when its properly warm and with no load on the engine at idle, lights, aircon, rear demist etc will all stop the wobble.

Just seems as if its running lean at idle, any load or tiny throttle will make the ecu pick the engine up with a little more fuel and it stabilises.. just a thought, if I do find anything in the future that cures it I'll post it here.
Its gone through numerous services, cambelt etc... doesn't seem to do it during the winter when I think about it..

Mark

i've got this problem to,its deffinitly not the flywheel on mine as i've just had it changed ,only seems to do it though when the engine is warm,when started from cold its steady as a rock.
Hi did you fix problem i have same issue when engine is warm car shakes at idle thanks