Car Mats Group Buy

Just got mine although I haven't opened them yet. Thanks for all your hard work Alex and well done for everyone's patience :)

Still nothing here, although will accept the weather as an excuse at the mo, as it's pretty bad, lol. still living in hope that they will arrive before christmas...:yes:

Oh Dear :(

Just opened my mats and they're not great tbh. The stitching looks like it's been done by Stevie Wonder and the drivers mat doesn't fit - the holes are in the wrong place!!!

Can you let me know where yougot them from Alex as I know this isn't your fault. Not too happy as I'll need to send them back after waiting 6 weeks :(

Just got mine about 10 mins ago...havnt tried them in the car yet, but really hope they fit!! The stitching isnt the best on one of the S3 logos but its not really that noticable. Cheers Alex for getting all these sent out, must have been a massive task...:cool:

Mine just arrived, all fitted.

Big thanks Lemon for sorting this out.

Last edited:
Who's still waiting for their mats or has everyone got them now?
Hi Alex im still waiting m8 but havent been around for a few days had a funeral to organise think im number 10 on the list, be glad if u could pm me the courier details and confirm they were sent to the correct address m8 , postal service has been diabolical here the last month or so and had to go collect a few things .

sorry for the delay getting back thanks alex for all your hard work m8 my matts arrived last wk embroidery looks good so i trust they fill fit in place but will leave that part till the snow clears thanks again for organising the group buy , so whats next hybrid turbos or milltek full systems lol take it easy dude and keep on the correct side of the hedges karma ..

Hmm my mats dont seem to fit properly either... 3 out of 4 didnt line up with the holes.

They are in now after i have adjusted the holes, but the heel pad on the drivers mat has a habit of wedging my shoes between it and the clutch pedal when i want to release the clutch.

Anybody be interested in buying a cheaper set of 4 good as new S3 mats?? They do fit now ive adjusted them, but the heel pad is doing my head in so theyre going lol. Ive had them in the car for 3 days btw.

my drivers side front didnt line up quite right,
and for love nor money I cant fit the rear mats in under the front seats?!!? how is it possible?

my mats, the first to have them on here, were absolutely bob on, fit like a glove. maybe with the influx of all the orders they rushed manufacture making a **** up

It's a shame some people's mats don't fit as they do look good. The holes on my fronts were a tiny bit too far apart so there's a small bulge by the clips but can't notice it. Haven't fitted the rears yet so fingers crossed they fit :S

It's a shame some people's mats don't fit as they do look good. The holes on my fronts were a tiny bit too far apart so there's a small bulge by the clips but can't notice it. Haven't fitted the rears yet so fingers crossed they fit :S

same as me, a very slight bulge but not noticeable once fitted realy

i have no doubt the rears line up, but i just cant fit them under the front seats..

Hi All,

Of the people whose mats didn't fit, how many of you contacted wercarmats? I'm in contact with them and have explained the mats don't fit but they say they've never had any reports of them not fitting and that I need to send mine back together with a template to show how they should fit......?

Cheers,
Dave

How do they not fit?? I found that my toggle things were too close but they have moved and fit fine. I fail to see how they possibly couldn't fit to be fair?

Are yours too thick or something?
Just went out n fitted mine n they were perfect.

must be, theres is feck all room between the seat subframe and the floor, so dont knwo how the mats would fit possibly?

Mine don't fit either :(

Get in touch with them, but be warned, their attitude is "there is never anything wrong with our mats, they fit perfectly every time". I'm sending mine back this week and seeking replacements. I'll post up how it goes.

oh dear, no budge in them at all? As said mine didnt seem exactly right when i first fitted them, but soon as i clipped them in and ironed them about a bit they were perfect.

It is possible to get them to clip in but they leave a big hump in the middle of the mat (passenger and drivers side)and look sh1t. I'd rather leave my part worn OE mats in than have this set in.

Well my replacement mats arrived today and I'm glad to say that they fit perfectly :) , the other set were clearly a duff set....