can someone please get me some part numbers

L

Lee Applin

i asked a week ago but no replys

this is a a4 tdi 2.0 b7 170 2007 model, theres the lower bumper bar that connects the two intercoolers, its different from the std 140 one and i cant see a part number on my damaged one

would really appreciate someone taking the time to help.

UP, I ALSO NEED THE PART NUMBER FOR THE 6 SPEED GEAR SELECTOR BAR, NOT THE BAR BUT THE SELECTOR ONE

HAS NO ONE ON HERE GOT THE VAG THINGY?

Lee, I'll start to look for the part numbers in a little while. Need to fire up ETKA (the electronic parts catalogue)

May need to come back to you for a bit more info. cos I'm not familiar with the A4. A3's my thing really !

Hang in there - I'm onto it !!

UP, I ALSO NEED THE PART NUMBER FOR THE 6 SPEED GEAR SELECTOR BAR, NOT THE BAR BUT THE SELECTOR ONE

HAS NO ONE ON HERE GOT THE VAG THINGY?

Do you mean - 'selector shaft with selector fork' gears 1./2. ?

Also PM sent

Last edited:
didnt receive a pm? i managed to get the part number for the gear selector bar as i removed it today lol

however still stumped on the intercooler bumper bar thingy which is unique to the 170 model

didnt receive a pm? i managed to get the part number for the gear selector bar as i removed it today lol

however still stumped on the intercooler bumper bar thingy which is unique to the 170 model

Didn't receive PM ? Please check again for PM and the questions I asked.

EDIT - I've just checked and it's not in my sent box ! Don't know why.

Basically I suggested a part for the gearbox bit but need more info and asked for a pic of the body part required for the intercooler problem.

Sorry Lee - just edited my post but you were too quick ! I thought I had sent you my email address via PM so you could send a photo of the required part for the intercooler support. Will send (another) PM if it will help

Just found out my PM folders were full !!

Sorry about that.

PM me Lee if you want to proceed on this !