BW 37, 38, 39, 40

Just had my dealer on the phone again. Says I'm still on BW 39 and it's still showing up as early November. However,.... he did say that "quite a few Audis countrywide have been turning up a couple of weeks earlier than expected" ;)

Audi UK wrote to me saying BW39 and delivery mid Oct!

But anybody with a Glacier White who enters their VIN on my.audi.com will have a heart attack because they ALL come up on the details as Mauritius Blue. Fear not, it will be white when it arrives (perhaps they respray them at the docks LOL).

You guys with BW 38, did you get you collection date? Thanks....

Unless they gonna wait for BW 39 cars and ship them together! :laugh:

Bw 38 been told the car is built and looking at the end of september if im very lucky or first week of october.

Just spoke to the dealer. I am BW38 and she says my car is actually in the factory now, so will start shipping to UK next week.
She also said that she has a customer who was BW36, and that car is at the port in UK, so time from Hungary doesn't seem quite so bad as it originally seemed.

My third build week thread for this order, started at 46, then move to 41.

Locked in now, build week 40, my RS5 will be in transport two weeks from now, delivered end October (ish).

I ordered an s3 saloon with spec in my sig on 26th august and just had a phone call this morning saying car is at status 20 with BW40 and that I should expect to be collecting from them early December but that doesn't add up.

He told me BW40 is late october/November but from reading this thread seems like it will start been built 29th September so I'm confused lol

That's certainly a big jump forward as I was originally told around feb 15 delivery so well happy with that. Can't wait now.

Last edited:
I ordered an s3 saloon with spec in my sig on 26th august and just had a phone call this morning saying car is at status 20 with BW40 and that I should expect to be collecting from them early December but that doesn't add up.

He told me BW40 is late october/November but from reading this thread seems like it will start been built 29th September so I'm confused lol

That's certainly a big jump forward as I was originally told around feb 15 delivery so well happy with that. Can't wait now.

Latest should be 3rd week of October, or so my dealer tells me.

Mine tells me end October or first week November for BW40.

Ordered my car 01-09, never got a BW, but just got confirmed it's arriving at the dealer week 43 :D

Took a phonecall from Bexley Audi this morning to say that my S3 Saloon has arrived at UK Port this morning (Sheerness) and should be ready for collection on Friday 3rd October (BW37 if anyone is interested)...

Took a phonecall from Bexley Audi this morning to say that my S3 Saloon has arrived at UK Port this morning (Sheerness) and should be ready for collection on Friday 3rd October (BW37 if anyone is interested)...

I wonder if my A3 Saloon is in the country then, as it is also a BW37 and heading to Bexley Audi!
Exciting times...

Reactions: DavidKing1987
Reading thread...email just came through...I am in shock..."Just a reminder this is your build week, will update soon"

:keule:

Mine today said "I have been told that your vehicle has gone into production but we are unable to obtain a Vin/Chassis number as yet. XXXXXX has recommended to chase this up on Wednesday/Friday as it should hopefully be available" ... nearly there!

Well, last Friday my dealer said my car was scheduled for production (that was end of my BW38). Then this morning, after just the weekend, I got an email to say it was built and in transit - woopee!
She sent me the screen print and it said location 40101 - Emden!! Now I'm not sure if that means the next place it will be will be is Emden, or it's actually there. It seems very quick to have come all the way from Gyor! I tried the VIN in the ship tracker but found nothing - maybe that means it's not got there, or they've dropped it in the North Sea!
A positive is that it does show up on MyAudi and the spec looks correct. Some on here say it takes a while to show up.
Anyway - hoping for only a few weeks now. It's been a long time since March.

Unfortunately no way to track for UK bound vehicles but mine took less than a week from Emden to the dealer so expect the call very soon!

Nope, though time appears to have stopped for me....

I agree it's painfully slow! Is it wrong to keep calling my salesman on the hour every hour? Some how I don't think he's as excited as what I am

Reactions: DavidKing1987
BW38 - Got my VIN last week but only after calling Audi CS as my dealer takes vague to a whole new level. This week so far - ziltch, nada, nothing. Not even a vague, vagueness of an email from the stealer.

I agree it's painfully slow! Is it wrong to keep calling my salesman on the hour every hour? Some how I don't think he's as excited as what I am

My salesman's more excited than I am as every time I call him I'm adding another option and giving him more money!

Build week 37. Dealer just phoned, car is in compound, can pick it up next week! Yay. Better than original date of 6 October . Think they are coming in thick and fast now.:icon thumright::redrs4:

Build week 37. Dealer just phoned, car is in compound, can pick it up next week! Yay. Better than original date of 6 October . Think they are coming in thick and fast now.:icon thumright::redrs4:
God i hope so, getting very impatient now!:motz:

Received my VIN number today from BW38. Dealer saying collection second week of October. Can already feel the DSG pulling away which will be nice to get back to. Whilst the A5 cab is pretty to look at the manual 1.8 just has no go....... :-( a years sabbatical from an S is nearly over!!

Got my VIN, BW 39 but when I try to add a vehicle, it says VIN invalid.

Yes ditto. I have seen mentions on here that it can take a day or two.
I registered a week or two back and then when my VIN arrived was accepted straightaway.
Like Glynn - it's great to see your car in the virtual world, even if there is still a few weeks wait to actually touch it!

Well the long await phone call arrived this morning!

Delivery booked for the 03 Oct 2014 :arco:

Only 81days from date of order!

:kissmyrings:

Believe me, the next 9 days will seem like 9 months! Great news though and congratulations on a great spec.

I had the same problem initially.
If you have just registered with My Audi you may just have to wait an hour or so before things work. Also make sure that you log on through the Audi UK login page:
https://my.audi.com/content/uk/myaudi/en/home.html.html

It is great to see evidence that your car exists and the spec is what you ordered :)

Using UK site, registered last week, got VIN yesterday. But still not valid...!
What could possibly go wrong?