Bonnet bra - Yay or Nay ?

matt.russell

Reaction score
Hey guys,

was wondering what a bonnet bra would look like on me car so i brought one from germany only £60 so its not going to break the bank but i dont think im a fan what do you think ??

10154094_10152236415763956_1376310243_n.jpg

Opinion only of course. I think they look awful, especially on audi. Audi should be displayed in all its glory ! :)

nah i agree with you guys i dint like it when i put it on .. brought it to cover up the annoying stone chip i have on the front yeah its gotta go lol

Please do not place a gimp mask on an Audi .

Reactions: RS5 JON, andyam and Av4nt
Definate Nay, probably best to get the stone chips put right then clear vinyl wrap the front of bonnet

Reactions: Cyprio and matt.russell
Aren't bra's for tits anyhow ?? 😋😋

Reactions: Macdoon
As you say, it's a cheap solution but it don't look right.

As mentioned by Macdoon, there really is only one way to protect your car from stonechips and that is to have it wrapped in vinyl - I had the whole front of my car wrapped in Ventureshield and you would not know it was there unless you looked real close - but it's not cheap.

As you say, it's a cheap solution but it don't look right.

As mentioned by Macdoon, there really is only one way to protect your car from stonechips and that is to have it wrapped in vinyl - I had the whole front of my car wrapped in Ventureshield and you would not know it was there unless you looked real close - but it's not cheap.

And by not cheap .... how much was it ???

it looks kinda cute

Hey guys,

was wondering what a bonnet bra would look like on me car so i brought one from germany only £60 so its not going to break the bank but i dont think im a fan what do you think ??

10154094_10152236415763956_1376310243_n.jpg

Just been on phone to somebody at Darkside he says your cars in bits on ramp with gearbox out and exhaust when do you get it back?