1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodykit

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by N80KRR, Apr 2, 2009.

1. N80KRR

N80KRR Member

What was the bodykit available from audi? I've got a stock 1.8 saloon and I'd like to tart it up oem style. Like an S4 Kit or possibly Votex/GMBH kit. But I'd like to stay with what audi offered from the factory. Any help please

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. technics100

technics100 Member

There were several kits available from Audi see the below link

http://www.a4mods.com/library/bodykits/

The Votex, USP (american name for s-line) and you could also do an S4 bodykit conversion.

The other kits in the link are aftermarket ones..

4. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

GMBH is nice, and of course the fat arsed RS4 kit, which needs welding but looks the dogz nadz. (i am of course referring to the B7 RS4 conversion, which I found out you can have for around £3000 if you have the cash, and the welding bloke (panel beater in old skool terms). A norwegian bloke has converted his B6 into a stunning B7 RS4 using the front doors, rear quarters, wings, bonnet, bumper, headlights and slam panel. A bit extreme but no cutting wing tips if you just change the doors, its almost completely bolt on. (buy skins and swap the bits over) - docurley was on the same forum, he might have a link, it is absolutely fappin gorgeous.

5. N80KRR

N80KRR Member

So votex was an option from audi? I'm sort of going to design a votex/rs4 style rear bumper, not sure about front yet. Just wanted to make sure votex could have been oem.

6. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

ABT stuff was also available as a dealer-fitted option... but the front is little too "smoothed" for my liking....

re the S-Lines: just be careful if you're cribbing VIN codes off other "S-line" cars to take to the dealers... 'cos a LOT of them actually came off the factory floor as SE/Sport spec and the dealer's retro-fitted them to be S-Line's... so the VIN codes will still ahve the original part numbers, NOT the S-Line stuff!

7. l.u.f.c.

l.u.f.c. New Member

ive just got a b6 votex bobykit second hand but missing bumper grills f&r.any idea where i can get these or part numbers for these .thanks

8. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

Two outer ones for the rear bumper HERE