Blistein B14 or B16

PacMan88

Reaction score
Hi all

Picked up my S3 Saturday and wow what a machine but one thing I have noticed is the ride is a bit crashy and find that I'm moving around in the seat quick a bit

Haven't spoke to some people on here coilovers could help with this problem and that Bilstein seem to give the best cure but not sure to with the B14 or B16

Know B14 are height adjustment only and the B16 give you that with top and bottom adjustment but there is a £400 different in price

Be good to hear from people who have had either fitted so I make I sure get the right one's

Ryan

I love my b16's ride controls. Got them specifically so I could go from comfort to sport with the push of a button. Made a HUGE difference in the way the car handles. Wrote a review of them here.

Reactions: PacMan88
I love my b16's ride controls. Got them specifically so I could go from comfort to sport with the push of a button. Made a HUGE difference in the way the car handles. Wrote a review of them here.

Have you got the magnetic ride then?

Have you got the magnetic ride then?

No mag ride, I had the very floaty normal suspension. I've actually only adjusted them twice so far, but I like the the height as I never wanted them super low. My really old car was basically on the ground and ruined the underbody. I'd say its at about stock S3 with Magride height now.

No mag ride, I had the very floaty normal suspension. I've actually only adjusted them twice so far, but I like the the height as I never wanted them super low. My really old car was basically on the ground and ruined the underbody. I'd say its at about stock S3 with Magride height now.

Ahh see I want to lower the car a few mm about the tyres