BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!!

Louay

Reaction score
thought it'd be good to start this thread and see if anyone would like to post any amazing deals purchased today or where any amazing deals can be found both at shops or online?

So to start Sainsbury's have some pretty good deals on 13 products in stores. What they are.....well you'll just have to get yourself to Sainsbury's, making you live well for less

If you buy something cause its cheap does not mean you've saved x% on the RRP price, it means you spent £XX on its current price.

So no savings.

its daft.

Reactions: DieselJake
Its ridiculous in my opinion - some people are silly.
Great for resellers and commercially brilliant - places can shift stuff that normally doesn't sell, just put a "sale" sticker on and wait for the suckers to rush in.
People go in blind grabbing stuff they dont need. You should have seen the amount of low quality TV's flying out the Asda doors earlier (50" Logik, 720p, 50hz) - fantastic eh!

That said, there are a few good deals to be had if you research first - I just cant stand the knobs queing up outside asda/tesco just for the sake of it.

Funny clip on radio Manchester this morning at an Asda store, it sounded like a riot all you could hear were people screaming !!!!!! ???? and some women screaming get me the shaver ! get me the the shaver !

The world has gone mad.......

They were interviewing some of them this morning on the news.... one women had queued for 6 hours to get money off a 'big telly'

couldn't think of anything worse......

Some good bargains from big high street retailers that see off Amazon and Ebay prices.

Interestingly while in Dixon's on Saturday I noted the UHD TV's or anything that was a decent brand had no "black label tag". All the pants brands or the low end models from good brands was all that was on offer.

Sort of reinforces my thoughts that its just an opportunity for retailers to clear cheap stock

Reactions: AlexGSi2000
Don't forget Cyber Monday,plenty of tat and no need to hit some stranger on the head with a kettle to get it.