Black Badges

*P3nfold*

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been searching ebay and trying to google, front and rear black Audi badges for a 8L, don't seem to find a problem with the 8P.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Could you not just plasti-dip some standard ones?

I was being lazy and hoping to find some cheap.

Haha....

Being really lazy would be to not clean the Audi rings for a few months and then they'd be black...free of charge and you wouldn't even need to fit them! :) lol

i painted mine with a brush lol, im getting my car painted in the near future so it doesn't really matter. iv had them carbon wrapped and painted gun metal but so far satin black touch up paint looks the best lol

Last edited:
ive sprayed mine a couple of times and they just get stoned chipped. as said, either plasti dip them, or get them wrapped. Im pretty sure though you get get 8l badges of ebay as I was looking not that long ago.

Cheers guys, but what about the rear badge? These are stuck on right? I really could not find these badges on eBay for an 8L

I removed my rear badge completely (personal preference) & sanded, filler primed, sprayed and lacquered my front grille surround and badge and it hasn't suffered from any chips yet. Didnt take long atall. If i was to do it again i would plasti dip them.

Mine are black! HA

Had to get the rear S3 one from the states though!

Reactions: Hayley19854