Bilstein B8 Dampers

S3_Jack

Reaction score
I've been searching the web for a few weeks now looking for a good price on these for my S3,Any one know who can supply these at a decent price,I'm also getting arb's and have managed to locate neuspeed 21/19 set up for £250 delivered,which is a hell of a lot cheaper than various other places I've tried but the same company can only supply me the B6 dampers,as of yet I have bought nothing,If anyone has any input don't hold back !!!
Cheers Guys

i have Bilstein PSS9 coilover kit, it`s soooo great:) but expensive::wacko:

Yeah cheers mate,I've seen those too and the price !!! LOL.I already have H&R springs fitted to my standard dampers,so I was intending using them and just fittng a decent damper.I can get the B6 dampers delivered for £350 but I assumed because I have the lowering springs I would require the damper with the shortned rod !!! The best price I have had is £500ish

S3_Jack said:
Yeah cheers mate,I've seen those too and the price !!! LOL.I already have H&R springs fitted to my standard dampers,so I was intending using them and just fittng a decent damper.I can get the B6 dampers delivered for £350 but I assumed because I have the lowering springs I would require the damper with the shortned rod !!! The best price I have had is £500ish

Keep looking, you should easily be able to knock another £50 off that price.

Hey mate, i have the bilstein h&r combo including arb's
it's brill !!!
Best place for the shocks is motorsport world.
use the part numbers ohhh and dont forget you want the sprint B8 shocks, as they are built with lowered springs in mind.

Thanks for the replys guys,Do you have any idea what the part number is for the B8 sprint shocks ??
Foud the correct dampers on motorsport world,good price too...£460 delivered.
Thanks for all the info

Just put the part numbers in the part number search box on the motorsport home page.

BE5-6035
VE3-4708

I think DPM on here can get them, i got mine from Awesome GTI. Got a good price.

BTW, I think the ARB set up you picked is v close to R32 spec isn't it.......so its a lot cheaper form VAG, but with a 23mil front bar, (c60quid).
I went 23 fro (R32) 23 rear, neuspeed... You can even go for the 25 mil rear bar, available form neuspeed and now from Jabbasport too.

yep Motorsportworld where i got my Billy B8's from