BH's Sepang Blue Audi S3 Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That look awesome! I prefer these alloys to the 19's we get here as standard. Don't understand why their is no option for us for these.
yep, me too. I would pay a little extra for these.

Here she is (more photos in Post your photos of your A3/S3 here thread):
Your S3 looks fantastic Longy :cool::cool::cool:

Even more jealous now :laugh:

Damn, those wheels again ... :keule:

That look awesome! I prefer these alloys to the 19's we get here as standard. Don't understand why their is no option for us for these.
Have been saying the same about 'those' wheels for a while buddy ;)
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/i-so-want-these-19s-on-my-s3-saloon.225742/

they really really suit the S3 saloon IMHO

yep, me too. I would pay a little extra for these.
Agreed, I would pay extra too :thumbs up:

Just so surpised the Uk market doesn't have them :think:

hmm why would they list it as available if it's already been sold?
It's probably dealers car used by sales people, they can only sell the car after 6 months.

Thought I had seen this S3 saloon before LF ;)
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-sepang-s3-saloon.229387/

Must be the shortest S3 ownership in history! :eek:

A week and around 70 miles...

i have a good relationship with KIngs Lynn Audi and plans were to run this for 6 weeks, it would then be replaced with an sq5 for 6 weeks, followed by a new A7 Bitdi.. the sq5 has arrived a lot sooner than planned and as we need that asap the s3 is going back 5 weeks early. :(

It's a gorgeous car but looking forward to the facelifted A7 bitdi landing in around 6 weeks time, and 5/6 weeks use on the sq5 :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Sorry just seen this been busy enjoying the my new SB 800miles in two weeks! BH you're a nightmare you change colour like some people change their underwear lol I did say go see Sepang and I'm pleased you did before it was too late Misano is nice but it's not as nice

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Sorry just seen this been busy enjoying the my new SB 800miles in two weeks
Initial thoughts on your S3 Ben? :think:

BH you're a nightmare you change colour like some people change their underwear lol I did say go see Sepang and I'm pleased you did before it was too late
Have you been talking to my wife about the colour change thing? Because she is saying the same thing! lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Misano is nice but it's not as nice
Agreed :thumbs up: Still like the misano red but not as much as sepang blue ;)

I really like the Misano and went to the dealership to order it, I love red Audi's but they had a Sepang and in the flesh its stunning, I love the car my previous was an SB 8p diesel so I knew the SB was really the only option with pushchairs and what have you, but I love the saloon maybe next time, although life after the S3 is just hard to imagine it's just perfect all round everything I wanted and more from my new Audi, styling, colour massive thumbs up, don't get me started on the exhaust note, I'm always looking at it and grinning from ear to ear, still yet to see another in my local area too! Reading this back I sound like a love sick teenager and that's exactly how I feel too

Reactions: illingworth22 and Bristle Hound
BH - Have you planned how you will be getting to Audi Cov to pick up your car? Will Ben pick you up from the station if by rail?
Are you going to ride it a few weeks before tuning it or putting in a tuning box?

I really like the Misano and went to the dealership to order it, I love red Audi's but they had a Sepang and in the flesh its stunning, I love the car my previous was an SB 8p diesel so I knew the SB was really the only option with pushchairs and what have you, but I love the saloon maybe next time, although life after the S3 is just hard to imagine it's just perfect all round everything I wanted and more from my new Audi, styling, colour massive thumbs up, don't get me started on the exhaust note, I'm always looking at it and grinning from ear to ear, still yet to see another in my local area too! Reading this back I sound like a love sick teenager and that's exactly how I feel too
I am down sizing from an A4 saloon to a A3 saloon, so hoping I can manage with the smaller boot lol

Nice to hear you loving your S3 Ben :thumbs up:

BH - Have you planned how you will be getting to Audi Cov to pick up your car? Will Ben pick you up from the station if by rail?
Are you going to ride it a few weeks before tuning it or putting in a tuning box?
The plan at the mo for a March collection is a one way car hire from home to Coventry, returning in the new car. If I am offered any 'incentives' to collect it when it arrives at the Dealer, early December, I may PX my current Audi as I haven't sold it ... yet! :D

Yes, Ben has offered to collect us from the Railway station, but the logistics of the route for us just don't work

To date, I've got no plans to tune or put a tuning box on. 300bhp should be enough for me! lol :laugh:

I sold my A4 B8.5 2013 2 months ago, also downsizing as I found it to be a bit too long for me, especially parking in car parks!
I'll have to ask Ben to pick me up then lol

I sold my A4 B8.5 2013 2 months ago, also downsizing as I found it to be a bit too long for me, especially parking in car parks!
I'll have to ask Ben to pick me up then lol
I was speaking with him this afternoon. He's been 'training' in Germany this last weekend playing with the new TT's! Some job eh! ;)

Unfortunately my S3 isn't in lockdown yet :( But I'm not in too much of a rush ... I don't think lol

Sepang does look great in the sun, I hope its a nice day when I pick my car up in November, but I doubt it.

Definitely the colour to go for the S3 in, loved it in the flesh, not seen another in Sepang round Manchester at all. Theres a black one in my carpark though..

Sepang? Awful colour, you've done the best thing and gone for Misano, beautiful colour and by far the best choice.

I am down sizing from an A4 saloon to a A3 saloon, so hoping I can manage with the smaller boot lol

Nice to hear you loving your S3 Ben :thumbs up:

The plan at the mo for a March collection is a one way car hire from home to Coventry, returning in the new car. If I am offered any 'incentives' to collect it when it arrives at the Dealer, early December, I may PX my current Audi as I haven't sold it ... yet! :D

Yes, Ben has offered to collect us from the Railway station, but the logistics of the route for us just don't work

To date, I've got no plans to tune or put a tuning box on. 300bhp should be enough for me! lol :laugh:

I'm planning on taking my civic in a couple of weeks early to see what I will get for it. Wouldn't mind collecting mine early either if they offered me something

Sepang? Awful colour, you've done the best thing and gone for Misano, beautiful colour and by far the best choice.
To late Steve ;) Back in 'Team Sepang' (again! lol) :yahoo:

I've taken off Advanced key and gone back to standard wheels, lucky there was still time to make the changes!

I'm not letting the low life put me off having the toys I want. Mine will be built next week, with the advanced key :D

Haha don't worry I still have the tiny reverse camera at the back you'll be able to spot above the number plate.
Better make sure I have my glasses on then! ;)
smiley-reading-glasses.gif

Just noticed the new bumper inserts on the Audi configurator

299f500bcef81b5826e59410887704b5.jpg

Its felt a bit weird this week being without an Audi for the first time in over 12 years :(

Chat to your dealership, they might be able help you out by giving you a loaner car from now until you take delivery of yours, plenty have done that down here.

BW 47 is just around the corner, so not long now BH!

My car will get the Modesta treatment done next Friday, will get it back late Sunday evening, but will have an early flight to catch the following day, so not likely be able to take any pictures until I return 3 weeks later!

that new front looks pants, cheap and nasty. I hope my S3 saloon has the older one. Why would audi change mid model year?

bristle, here boy..... what do you think?

Chat to your dealership, they might be able help you out by giving you a loaner car from now until you take delivery of yours, plenty have done that down here.

BW 47 is just around the corner, so not long now BH!

My car will get the Modesta treatment done next Friday, will get it back late Sunday evening, but will have an early flight to catch the following day, so not likely be able to take any pictures until I return 3 weeks later!
Tried that, no joy I'm afraid :(

No 'lockdown' yet tho' Longy, so could be longer me thinks :(

Looking foreword to the pics buddy :thumbs up:

that new front looks pants, cheap and nasty. I hope my S3 saloon has the older one. Why would audi change mid model year?
Wonder if the HB & SB S3's on the Audi config thingy has the change of front grilles too :think:

bristle, here boy..... what do you think?
Looks ***** IMHO buddy :keule:

Would think the Audi stealers will have some info on this if it were true. Me? I think it's just b ollox, or the supplying Dealer will be replacing the gash ones in the pic for the 'real' ones before I take delivery ;)

PS You got my lead mcnallys? :think::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just had a look on the Audi ipad config thingy & both the S3 SB & HB still have the 'original' bumper inserts/grilles. Weird! :think:

Don't like that new bumper/grille combo, looks cheap. The slats at the sides are a new Audi feature but are normally silver, hope my car doesn't come with that setup.

Actually, if you enlarge the image of the new s3 saloon front end on the configurator you can see it's had a very poor photoshop job. It must be a temporary image.

It's currently build week 44, and only a few days to BW 45, so if you have been confirmed for BW 47, it has to be in lockdown already, your dealership should be able to confirm that.

So if it's going to slip, surely there is grounds for a loan car, make it their problem, they said they were going to deliver you new car, but they haven't but you sold your car based on their ETA.

New front bumper design? Same as the Configuration tool image? Not an RS3 after all?
10659118 10202975875940696 8837343280801030740 o 960x480

I don't like it! Hope it's not what we are getting

Although I would do something like this if I was stuck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.