1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best bang for my bucks on 2.5tdi sport.

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by robotplant, Jan 26, 2013.

1. robotplant

robotplant Member

Cheers Chris, I agree a Votex rear and bigger tips would be better. How much is the Votex they and where to buy them? What do you think about fitting wheel spacers?
  2. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Votex rear is about £285 from TPS but it does not include center grille but they do different packages which may include the grilles- you need to confirm with the dealer ! Larger tips with Votex rear and front do look wicked and they compliment the s4 door blades ! Good job !
  3. robotplant

robotplant Member

That Votex rear spoiler with extra grille and new paint job will be around the £400 mark by the time I've finished and that's just the rear!

Anyone on wheel spacers please?????
  4. robotplant

robotplant Member

Went large on the tips and fitted 4" instead. The Votex rear bumper will have to wait a while, does look better but not 100% as still with the original bumper but cheap to do.

Can't believe no ones not got an opinion on wheel spacers??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It's what you like that matters! What ET are the wheels?
  6. robotplant

robotplant Member

Not sure QJames, I was hoping someone could tell by looking at he arches as to how much I could push the wheels out, I reckon I could go 10/15mm without any problems. I would like to know if there are any cons to using wheel spacers. I've used them for years on 4x4 vehicles but not on cars.
  7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As long as you buy hubcentric spacers (and make sure they come with longer bolts) then you shouldn't have any problems. It looks like it would benefit from 8-10mm spacers depending on how you like the car to sit.
  8. robotplant

robotplant Member

Thanks James.