1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Loretta

Loretta Member

Had a giggle today...

Customer called up to book his car in. Says his name is Mr Bangs. I didn't believe him, thinking it was someone trying to wind me up! Made the booking anyway just to be on the safe side and the guy actually turned up today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Everytime I see his name I'm thinking of Tony!

Sorry. Just had to share that with you! (and need to bump up my posts a bit!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. richyboy

richyboy Member

Seymore Butts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. danksy

danksy Member

We used to have a M K Hunt in the office, as you can imagine she hated it, in fact she went to great lengths to avoid the fact her middle name was Kathrine getting out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. worfke

worfke Member

Jep, we have this asian guy who is called shih ting. And this is not a joke.

5. MisterD

MisterD Member

My wife went to school with a girl called: Tresure Island.
    Parents can be so stupid...

6. Snail2

Snail2 Member

Is he related to "semor butts"?!? (excuse spelling)

7. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Deal with a German bloke Herr Muffler (MR Muffler), which is turned into Hairy Muffler...........or Herr Exhaust Muffler.

Also have a Singaporean colleague called Tan Song Boo, which I can only assume is a spin off of 'Doe Rae Me Soe'??!!