Badger 5 Anti Lag Launch Control for ME7.5 - Demo-poor ickle lupo

To be honest I'm not sure, AMD fitted it while mapping my car a couple of years ago.
Why? Is it not needed?

Not really no... all it really does is make the std pump work harder and fail sooner... S3 injectors on a 3bar FPR will fuel for around 280hp... well within the realms of all but the most extreme K04 setups... only Westy has managed to surpass the std injector flow so far on a K04...

If more fuelling is needed then its better to fit larger injectors than a 4bar...

<tuffty/>

Its pretty upto date excluding all the little bits like 4bar fuel reg and stuff.
Rods havnt been changed yet. I take it they are a must?

Rods are peace of mind... as always
NLS may be the bigger parts breaker than launch boost build tho... so maybe that and not NLS is more appropriate unless you are happy taking the risk and signing a disclaimer.. ;)

Reactions: Zman6000
Not really no... all it really does is make the std pump work harder and fail sooner... S3 injectors on a 3bar FPR will fuel for around 280hp... well within the realms of all but the most extreme K04 setups... only Westy has managed to surpass the std injector flow so far on a K04...

If more fuelling is needed then its better to fit larger injectors than a 4bar...

<tuffty/>

Not just Westy...