Audi TT in San Francisco!!!

Why thank you so much!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
i have more if you would like to see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

AHAHAHAHAHA,
i didn't think of that and didn't know about it either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
But thanks for leting me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
am going to try it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Think he means the 'car bra' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NickP said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure do..... why do people in the US use those things?
They look absolutely horrible. The rest of the car is excellent.... but the bra.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JayBeeS3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
NickP said:

[/ QUOTE ]

They look absolutely horrible. The rest of the car is excellent.... but the bra.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have to think why you bother with a bra especially with nutters like me driving a big v8 Chevy suburban around US roads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They look absolutely horrible. The rest of the car is excellent.... but the bra..

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the reason why i used the "BRA" is because anytime i go over 100 miles in distance on the freeway i put it on to protect my front bumper and hood!!!
lots of rocks fly around and hit my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif!!
this trip was 365 miles to cisco /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
"no dings on my AUDI" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Gotta be one of my favourite cities in the world! I love union square for all the stores and the golden gate bridge is awesome, not to mention Alcatraz! Awesome city SF!