Audi-Sport.net Merchandise . .

also audi-sport umbrella, water bottle (like the one you take to the gym)

towels / dressing gowns / slippers / totes / tables and chairs / rugs / duvet covers / sports bags / wallets / purses / scarves / computer covers / curtains / cutlery / mugs / photo frames / ......:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I'd have a fleece and also the etched sticker look sounds good as its subtle

grille badges or stick-ons, like 'quattro', 'MTM' or 'S/RS' style?

what i'm thinking of doing is an online store where you can order everything from. Gonna have a meeting with a few peeps over the next few weeks to get some samples made up. It's gonna be quite a big outlay for me so you'd better order stuff !

I'll have a hoodie, some stickers and other bits and bobs dude, especially the seat covers

chris

I'll have a green coat, black hoody (as above) gloves, a gym vest and a tracksuit please..

Beanie hats for us with no hair. :salute:

Craig_David_main.jpg

selector selector

Can i getta reeeeeeeeeeewind!!!!!!!

000D10F7-E4E2-1FEB-B43180C328EC0000.jpg

Try here

Most of my Mrs family work here, and if you mention 'The King family' recommended you, you may (or may not) get a discount! At the very least they will do a good deal!

They make almost all promotional stuff, even done some things for Audi UK in the past.

Theres some great ideas on that website.:thumbsup:
Can we have some flash drives like the genuine audi ones?

I like the number plate surrounds,(even though I just bought some!) Keyrings , flashdrives and mugs so will be looking out for them

Straight jackets.

Oh, and little white outlines of BMW's with red X's through them ;-)

How's this coming along Olly? Wouldn't mind a few bits and bobs...

Blue_Turbo said:
Yes def. plate surrounds, but they would have the German type, not the halfords chrome type, that would be cool...

Yeah, I think tastefully done surrounds would be a great shout; a bit more subtle than stickers or transfers.

Ming Blue said:
towels / dressing gowns / slippers / totes / tables and chairs / rugs / duvet covers / sports bags / wallets / purses / scarves / computer covers / curtains / cutlery / mugs / photo frames / ......:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

And everything else you can pinch from the hotel room

How about sack all of that and spend your time haggling with Audi about some members discount on service and parts?

d3fy said:
How about sack all of that and spend your time haggling with Audi about some members discount on service and parts?

What a top plan:respekt: There are so many Audi owners on here we must be able to leverage a discount :w00t:

I'd take stickers/pens/mugs/key rings

Heres the thing - I like *quality* stuff. I don't mind paying a bit more to get something that little bit more lasting. i.e...

no cheap flimsy keyrings - I want a metal one.
mugs that don't lose the print after it gets washed

You get the idea :)

(metal keyrings would be awesome)