Audi Lemans Quattro

taj

Reaction score

Does anybody know if the Audi Lemans Quattro will ever go onto production

Taj

Yes. Definitely. Production version will look a lot like RSQ in "I, Robot" movie and will be badged RS9. Rear mid-engined layout with Quattro will offer optimal weight balance and driving dynanmics. Will be available initially with two engine options: V8 4.2 litre FSI engine developing 425 bhp and V10 5.2 litre bi-turbo engine developing 520+ bhp. Will also have DSG box. Expect it to blow away Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche 911, not to mention pathetic BMW M6. Expect reams of motoring press copy exhorting its many virtues. Best news is that it arrives 2006. Order one now.

Okay i'm ordering one now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS - Can you lend me a fiver? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We have one on order, its best to get in the queue now if you dont want to wait.

At least it doesnt look gay like the TT.Right i'll get me coat and leg it before i get me head kicked in for that comment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

i got briefly distract by some of the other desktops but only briefly. that is an awesome awesome looking car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
might sell my flat and get one of those - b*stards couldnt nick it if i was living in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif