Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro (09)

Gill ZB

Reaction score
Hi I get my TT on Wednesday night!! .
I've only ever had used fords and my current motor is an 02 punto! So this is a major life change for me!
I've never driven or even hoped to own a car like this - it's been an unattainable dream car - and from Wednesday my dreams come true lol - so I'm looking for as much advice on how to look after my Audi, driving tips - and pray that I don't have to ask someone to help me with the petrol cap when I fill up with diesel - not petrol! Any tips for a total beginner are welcome - and I don't think my Audi will fit in my old garage so any thoughts on covers - to keep bird poo and prying eyes away!

Thankyou

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 131
Hi @Gill ZB …the car looks stunning

so I'm looking for as much advice on how to look after my Audi, driving tips - and pray that I don't have to ask someone to help me with the petrol cap when I fill up with diesel - not petrol!

Make a list of questions of what you want to ask the dealer before driving away with your new car..
Like how to open the petrol cap? :)

Covers will only scratch the car over time..
If you cannot sort your garage out, maybe try to rent a nearby lockup.

Enjoy.. Drive safe
icon_thumright.gif

Reactions: Gill ZB
Hi @Gill ZB …the car looks stunning

Make a list of questions of what you want to ask the dealer before driving away with your new car..
Like how to open the petrol cap? :)

Covers will only scratch the car over time..
If you cannot sort your garage out, maybe try to rent a nearby lockup.

Enjoy.. Drive safe
icon_thumright.gif
Lol yeah I had a list but in my excitement I've lost it!!! I've been emptying my old car to trade it in so am a bit all over the place - thanks for advice with covers - TT should be ok on drive overnight - though I won't settle till he's garaged - but Thankyou

Reactions: Ghost