audi exclusive paint...and touching up question

Daz4311

Reaction score
At moment I'm considering a exclusive paint on my next s3...so I am wondering...will audi be able to supply a touch up paint for this...as don't fancy stone chips that I can't touch up!

At moment theres a top 3...
1...voodoo blue
2...riviera blue
3....nogaro blue

As far as I am aware you can get any pearl or metallic paint through audi dealership parts department. And all you need to do is supply the vin number. @mjr901 can you advise on this Mike?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daz4311
Save your money and go Sepang. Exclusive paint isn't worth the additional cost, in my opinion of course.

G

The way things look at the moment, Sepang will be an exclusive colour, as word is that Ara is taking over from it.

Reactions: Mr.G
That's why I'm looking at exclusive colours as sepang nots available. ..so been looking at options and now the....I want to be different. ....bit has come out again..I've always like to be a bit different and this may be the chance to do that...but then again...I've may just end up sat with the dealer...going threw what options I want....and when we get to the colour I may just whimp out and go with ara blue lol

But then again.....just look how cool this riviera blue looks
Screenshot 2016 05 02 08 15 39

Reactions: Sandra and THQuattro
Yes you can order the paint through your dealer for any colour chosen.